- Repotted three of the plants 9/18 from 4” pots to 5-gallon pots. Used Black Gold potting soil for the repot. Original seedling soil was Ocean Forest.
- Will repot the other three next weekend after I buy more soil.
- Grow tent is getting too hot inside. 85-95°F. I open the door and vent it to cool it down right now. The grow tent is in the same room as my greenhouse. So it will get natural light in the daytime and afternoon sun. Is this why it’s getting too hot? Do I need to move my tent to the basement? During the winter months my house gets down to 60°F will that be okay?
- Humidity is 50% after opening it, but it was closer to 80% before opening it. I have a dehumidifier, just need to hook it up set it up inside the tent.
- Seeds I used are White Widow Autoflower and Gold Leaf Feminized.
- Planted the seeds August 4th, I believe. Around there.
- How long till they flower?
- I’m not sure if I’m committing to growing so I just want to buy nutrients for these 6 plants and go from there. Is there a good all in one nutrient? Or a couple?
- I do have a small fan in there blowing.
- Grow lights are on 18 hours and off 6 hours.
What light are you using and what is it’s current height from the canopy of the girls?
Humidity in Veg can be high and fine if your temperature is balanced.
SPIDER FARMER 2x2 ft LED Grow Light Use with Samsung LEDs Sunlike Full Spectrum Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Seeding Veg Flower Greenhouse Growing Lamps 3000K 5000K 660nm 760nm IR (SF1000D) for the big 5-gallon bucket ones. They are about 19” above the top leaves.
You mentioned these are 7 weeks. For the Auto couldn’t say haven’t grown any so others will have to chime in. But from what it looks like they have been struggling for light and keep stretching.
Yeah, I just gave them this bigger stronger light when I repotted on 9/18. Before they had a smaller light which is now on the three smaller plants.
EZORKAS LED Grow Light, 4 Head Timing, 5 Dimmable Levels, Plant Grow Light for Indoor Plant with Full Spectrum, Adjustable Goosencck, 3/6/12H Timer, 3 Switch Modes
Yeah your plants are in Veg and stunted with it being 7 weeks, if they are all auto others can speak to what results to expect.
As a comparison though these are not autos mine are only 2.5 weeks old from sprouting.
Don’t mind the pathetic looking ones in the back they are clones taken today for a fun challenge.
Each one is a different strain but all at equal growth.
I have to check my stickers to see which is not an auto. If they are stunted is there any hope for them?
Wish I had an answer unfortunately I am still new to cannabis, but I have plants in all the stages right now.
For an auto to my understanding the plant will flip when it reaches an internal clock no matter it’s size. There isn’t much I see people mention in terms of the training I do on my plants for autos.
I’ll tag some people who can help get the support you need. But they are going to need a support ticket to help guide them.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No
If growing Hydro some additional questions:
-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution
Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Support ticket would help a lot! One thing I see, is clear containers. Light shining through your pots isn’t good for roots.
Your temps are way to high your humdity is off the charts with 80 percent in veg. Set up is everything you really have study and put time into this growing weed or anything for that matter is a skill set that takes time and practice you said you dont no if your committed to growing you cant have that attitude you gotta be all in or not in at all otherwise your just wasteing your time and money.
How do I create a support ticket? Also the seedling containers are frosted clear, I transferred 3 of them to black nursery pots. The other 3 will be transferred to black nursery pots this weekend.
I’m in, I’m just inexperienced. Jeez.
The weather cooled down so the temp and humidity is better. I ordered an exhaust since the current fan isn’t doing anything.
I think I see buds forming. What kind of nutrients I should get?
Looks like it. A lot of growers are switching to Jacks 123 cheaper and the same from seedling to harvest.
Do you know how often to give nutrients?
So if it’s starting to flower even the slightest bit should I start the 12 on 12 off light cycle? Or should I wait for more buds to grow?
If they are an auto it will happen even on the current light schedule.