Setup tips, strain tips

From a fellow grower:

1. With this grow setup http://growace.com/grow-packages/yield-lab-400w-hobbyist-series-grow-package.html, what strain would y’all recommend for a good combination of fast grow(ideally something that will be ready to harvest within 3-4 months of planting) and high yielding.
  2. If I purchase feminised seeds, are all seeds guaranteed to be female?
    3.Is there a strain that y’all might recommend for growth outside a tent, something hardy and that is more resilient given that I’d be growing in a closet with a 400W Galaxyhydro LED light, but with no ability to have a ‘perfect’ 18-6 or 12-12 light schedule or perfect temperature control since the space is leakier.

From a fellow grower:

1. With this grow setup http://growace.com/grow-packages/yield-lab-400w-hobbyist-series-grow-package.html, what strain would y’all recommend for a good combination of fast grow(ideally something that will be ready to harvest within 3-4 months of planting) and high yielding.

Yes.
Note: That is a pretty decent deal. Let me see; Grow tent 100-150, lamps 150, vorte4x style fan etrc…100-150. All that together is a decent deal. Good grow system. (I have to delete the commercial link though).(We only allow links to Amazon and Dealzer)

1. If I purchase feminised seeds, are all seeds guaranteed to be female?

Feminized seeds are subject to failure if introduced to improper environmental and lighting conditions. One can fail and produce males if proper starting and vegetative guidelines are not followed.

3.Is there a strain that y’all might recommend for growth outside a tent, something hardy and that is more resilient given that I’d be growing in a closet with a 400W Galaxyhydro LED light, but with no ability to have a ‘perfect’ 18-6 or 12-12 light schedule or perfect temperature control since the space is leakier.

This idea is a crap shoot. Why can’t you add a 5 buck timer for your photo period? I suggest you look into the seed shop and determine what fits your needs.

Without environmental control; You will have a hard time growing successfully. If you plan on throwing some seeds into some medium and put then under an LED and not pay attention; I would think you will have little success. Good Luck and Happy Growing :slight_smile: Not trying to be negative or mean. Just stating some true and hard facts. :wink:

2 Likes