Setting up my 4x4 tent

Hey Vance, just checking in to see how the 4x4 is coming along :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@Fishawk thanks man. I’m s working on solving the light issue lol. My dilemma is like many growers, I can’t afford the light I want! So I’m saving up for it for now and going to just pick some things up here and there as I run across them. I’m flowering in my 3x3 currently so I have a couple months to get a 4x4 set up together.

For what it’s worth, I use the new spider farmer lights in my 4x4. One 2000 for veg and another for flower used together. Estimate aprox. 26 cents per day each. Check out YouTube independent reviews. Wish I had gotten the 4000 to start with, would have saved a little $, but it did help to spread out the cost over a couple of months. For what it’s worth.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s basically what I got it down to. Either the sf4000 or an hlg 550. As I understand things the hlg is the best option, but the SF is t that far behind. Either or would work for my purposes I’m sure as I’m currently working off of a viparspectre 600w and either would be quite an improvement. All that being said, I got some saving to do either way. I almost broke down and just bought more vipars but I figure it’s worth the short term struggle to save up for the better lights.

What’s up man I’ve just gotten some spider farmers in too. Loving them so far. Started with a sf 1000 and now I added a sf 2000 in my 4x4. Have you used them in prior grows before? And if so, how were your results?

1 Like

Am having great success with my 2000. Flipping today and have a second one here on wed. The two of them should make things nice and juicy. Great Light!!

2 Likes