Setting up Ac Infinity Cloudline T6

Bro please chime in. For some even a wrong answer can help figure out the solution to a problem. No wrong answers just probably the wrong questions im asking! Lol! I’d appreciate your advice.

1 Like

I actually have the 67 and the 69, Isn’t this it?

I have both

@SilvaBack203 This is the 69

Am i right??

The bluetooth works but not wi fi capable yet. It cuts off when i walk to the curb of my home

I dont own the 69 yet sir.

If yours have this than u have the 69 and can controll 4 devices at once

The wifi version havent been released yet so u domt have it

@SilvaBack203 did you see the pics of my devices??? Both the 69 and the 67 that is the picture on my tent!

@SilvaBack203 The information I shared is from what I have and is constantly changing. AC-I will be releasing the latest equipment, B1 release scheduled 6/15. From Japan (not weed friendly), I started collecting equipment in 2015 and much has changed. Please, if you would, clarify the [quote=“SilvaBack203, post:142, topic:86798”]
not accurate
[/quote] You are correct, I have been tail-chasing since starting this grow, life isn’t what it used to be.
On a good day errors get corrected and I try not to repeat mistakes. Forum users have contributed immensely and I am truly grateful.

1 Like

Yeah - the 69 hasn’t come out yet.
It says on the rear label what unit it is, but I don’t think that’s the 69…
They’re not even taking pre-orders for it.
It must be made of baby formula cause they’ve been saying for MONTHS coming soon.

I’m about tired of waiting for it and might just get a 67 for my other tent too.
I struggle to think of 3 other devices I need to control. Circulation fans need to run 24/7 so no need there and aside from that what is there? If I need to run an intake fan I’ll just let it run 24/7 also.
So for me the only advantage would be the wifi and honestly that’s not a big deal either. I’m always home! LOL!

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy: you’re a trip brother!

The 69 in the app allows you to control 4 individual devices. The exhaust like @Tylersays usually stays on at all times whenever i turn it on. I only want the controller 69 because it also controls my light the S33. The bonus side it will also control fan and exuast individually which really its not needed either. My fans stay on all the time i just increase speed as they grow

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 check this out! I have both temperatures gauges side by side and they are off by almost 10 degrees. @The_Chef

Thats every interesting. Let it sit there 4 awhile maybe it will change

1 Like

I just wrote to ac infinity so i can get a clear answer! I hope?! If my new device is more accurate than i been exposing my plants to temps in the low 60’s perhaps thats why a couple of them arent really responding well

@SilvaBack203 It closed the gap some after an update was performed. its off by 6°degrees F now and the humidity is off by 10% exactly. I don’t get it. I added a third one beside them and its reads closer to the 69 gauge, only off by 3°. The humidity level on the 69 was almost the same as the thermal pro as well and only off by 3

1 Like

I have both my AC-I Cloudline 67 Temp/RH Bluetooth Probes inserted into a small open plastic vial (taped and suspended into the crown airstream oscillating fan), next to the AC-I Cloudline B1 Temp/RH Bluetooth probe. I have noticed that because the Cloudline probes are blocked from transient circulating directly influencing the probes (Note that little probe opening will read close if both probes are aligned, matched and protected from any wind). Lights off, fan off (not often) and all 3 will read the same, NO CALIBRATION REQUIRED.
The B-1 sensor takes over a minute to update. Lights on, the B1 takes long and never matches identically (sensor plastic and positional sensitivity). Multiple nights (2 or 3) sitting in a chair next to my tent (the B1 won’t reach but 10-ft on Bluetooth, in my house, and the Govee reaches 15 ft). An email dialog with AC-I support resolved nothing. Their equipment is what it is. The 2-degree increments for calibration are too wide. Moving my sensor probes or changing the calibration factors to “CURRENT” (everchanging conditions) was a futile exercise in tail chasing, repeatedly. The 67 Controller has a connection for one sensor probe and two AC-I Infinity T/S fans. The 69 controls lights (so does my surge protector). Regardless, I now know and can control my system, remotely. I sleep the night thru and can refrain from excessive trips to the tent. My wife is jealous (non-smoker and deathly allergic to THC products).

@THC73 What do your probes read with Lights off, fans off, and positioned in a BOX for 3 minutes? Just asking. AC-I customer support expects their equipment needs no calibration (upon initial factory settings).
Govee software has smaller calibration programable increments (I have it in my bud jar).

1 Like

This is why they say it happens.
While our sensor probes are capable of precisely detecting temperature and humidity conditions, older model HID grow lights cause interference not only with them but with other nearby electronics. So what is this interference and how can you mitigate it?

What is RFI?

RFI, or radio-frequency interference, is an electrical signal or disruption made by external sources that interfere with other electrical devices. This can result in a degraded performance in electronic devices and may even stop them from functioning altogether.

When it comes to grow lights, certain models with HID ballasts do not use proper shielding, which creates an electromagnetic field that causes RFI. The cables and ballast itself become antennas that are the sources of these electromagnetic fields. These ballasts are used in such lights as metal halide and high-pressure sodium fixtures, as well as their ceramic variants.

Aside from our climate sensor probes, other frequency-sensitive electronics that can be affected includes internet lines and radios.

And this is how to mitagate the problem.

How to Prevent RFI
You can follow two simple steps in your indoor grow tent build to ensure proper temperature and humidity detection. These steps best apply if your grow light model uses HID ballasts.

Keep the probe’s cord away from your ballast and its cords. This can be done by simply cable managing your grow tent equipment, routing them through different duct openings. For an extra layer of protection, you may also wrap the cord and create a cone around the sensor head with aluminum foil tape. Creating these conduits will shield the probe from the electromagnetic field emitting from the ballast cords and ensure proper readings.

Do not plug your grow light and inline fan into the same duplex outlet. This will also create radio-frequency interference since it affects electricity up and downstream. Thus if they share the same outlets or power strip, the sensor probe is susceptible to RFI.

While we are unable to account for other lighting companies’ ability to properly shield their MH or HPS lights, taking these measures will diminish their impact on our sensors and ensure your smart controllers provide you the accurate data you need to optimize your grow environment.

Have fun putting it to test!! @DEEPDIVERDAVE
Btw i have a way to use the device from anywhere. @DEEPDIVERDAVE

1 Like

@DEEPDIVERDAVE its easy to put this theory to the test.

Interference, yes that is a real and I mean REAL possible culprit. I know how to chase this (A/C or RF interference), but don’t care (horror stories from past job). I know what I need to know, except

How so? I can phone control from inside my house (Bluetooth range).