Serving Time with sheriffgrem

I’ll try

Welcome back to the grow side sheriff!

What’s this crabs mystery meat? That @Mrcrabs doing?

6 Likes

That’s crabs not remembering what he sent or writing a label because he wouldnt forget lol. We have since decided that is northern Afghan. The other strains I brought are acid rain from crabs also. A gsc from purp and two mr nice from random. I also just dropped 4 more seeds yesterday. A blue dream and a GDP both from mote (thank you sir) and two recon from random/fanoman. Pics coming later when kaptain3d gets done on the chain gang (his actual work lol)

8 Likes

Thanks for the tag, I’m along for the ride Sheriff :v:

1 Like

Woohoo you guys got a nice selection going. I’m sorry i didn’t get a chance to meet up with you guys while you were here. But I’ll be lurking in the shadows here watching.

5 Likes

Where you running into fano? Labside? He’s banned from here until like year 3019, lol

4 Likes

Im not in the lab. There are lots of ways to get around such things as “rules”. For instance purp and I have been texting for a year. I introduced myself to him in a very ingenious way. Once I knew purp I was basically in the lab. I’ve met a lot of ppl through him that way. @fano_man was just very blatant and repetitive with his method. Some ppl are just in your face like that. He pulls it off imo lol After some talks with him I can conclude that he is very sorry and he wont do it again lol
P.s. @BobbyDigital I tried very discreetly to meet YOU a few months ago but you didnt take the bait :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Hey nice selection meeting up and sharing too. Set to ride along if its ok

1 Like

Yes welcome along. I’m putting more pictures through my reposting service soon and got some individual pics from yesterday.coming up…

2 Likes

I’ll def be peeking in too brother. Thanks for the tag.
Very nice selection indeed. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Well, I’m just a man
Working on the chain gang… :notes:
7 :

14 :

24 :

126.4 :

2 :

75 :

There you go Sheriff. Notice how I remembered to put numbers on them :rofl:

8 Likes

Yes you certainly did lol. And it looks like you used the Dewey’s doofus system :upside_down_face: Let’s start with…

Number 24: mr nice from randy

2: girl scout cookies from purp (I put number 2 second purely by mistake)

Number 126.4 (this number is also the boiling point of castor oil): the other mr nice

Number 75: the cups containing the seeds I dropped yesterday. :blue dream, GDP and the 2 recons

Number (#) 14: Acid Rain (this is the plant that Nola the cat slept on for the last 3 hours of the drive. I let her out to get a drink and she got under the seat. Randy had watered the plants the night before so they wouldnt be dry on the ride home and they rebounded really quickly under the qb on 50%) (cat pics to follow)

#7: crabs mystery meat (aka) northern Afghan

And last but not least number 126.4: the last mr nice :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

:shushing_face:
Don’t let @Gremmall know but Nola has been bringing me food. I had 2 dead rats for diner!

6 Likes

Well shit; and I considered myself observant. All this weed got me slippin and I rarely smoke.

1 Like

Tsk tsk… that looks like marijuana you have there? Sheriff. That many plants aint legal around these here parts! Im gonna hafta place you in restraints! Come along quietly and I wont have to tazer you and shoot you! And then beat you with a club and shoot you some more. Then Im gonna lock uou up and throw away the key!

3 Likes

Or you could just let me go lol

1 Like

While I’m doing the Sheriff’s menial tasks, I told Nola to run and fetch some help…

Oh, shoot! He found out!

Come back Nola.!

9 Likes

But, now he makes me hunt for my next meal…

Help!

6 Likes

I laughed way too hard at this lol

1 Like

ok deal! As long as you share the bounty! Or tgere be a bounty placed on yer head matey!

1 Like

Then you must be flying as high as I am :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like