- What strain, Critical Kush and Hash Plant clones from original seed from northern lights
- Method: Soil
- Vessels: Pots, 5 gallon
- PH of Water, Solution, NA
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable NA
- Light system 2x 1000watt has
- Temps; Day 25, Night 22
- Humidity; Day, Night 50%
- Ventilation system; Yes, Size 4" vortex inline fan and carbon filter and 4" vortex inline fan with carbon filter tied into lights
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, dehumidifier
- Co2; Yes, bought one bottle that lasts 2 weeks just ran out and need another… is it worth it?
I feed every second watering with bloom feed calmag
Please let me know if i have missed anything.
Service Ticket Post Help with Yellowing Leaves - is it okay to post this here wasn't sure where
Can you give us more detail on your nutrient schedule? What line? And how much?
I feed them every second watering… I give the bloom from General Hydroponics FloraNova 4-8-7 as directed … I add calmag(1ml for every litre) and I did give them 2 feedings of molasses (one tablespoon per gallon)I am very careful to make sure i go by their weight so they are good and dry as my first harvest I think I overwatered by not letting them dry out as well… this crop seemed much healthier until this yellowing but I am thinking it is light bleaching… it does not appear to be getting any worse sine I raised my lights.
I also use a 1000 w hps in my room. But no co2. Also use the flora nova bloom 4-8-7.
I try to feed in the 850-900 ppm range at this point in flower.
2 of those is def a lot of light so they get hungrier when they are pushed.
I had a bit of bleaching on my last indoor and found that when you turn up the light the increase in feed helps to keep them happy.
Also too as the plants go into flower the p and k requirements change as well.
I just added a dose of monster bud 0-53-30 for my pk boost at 3 weeks bloom. And I’ll do it one more time at the 5 week mark.
Hey, welcome and Congrats in your grow. Looks great!
Your nutes and watering schedule sounds like it’s spot on. Since you said you raised your lights, I am seeing some possible light burn on your leaves. Especially in the tips. You’ve got curling and yellowing. They could possibly be a tad water heavy as well. But overall their health looks good, nothing you can’t correct with observations and time!