Serial clone murderer REALLY needs expert help

I also have a 175 watt mini sunburst metal halide I can use and just keep it further from the clones if thats better. Just have no idea how far from the light the clones should be. Have a great weekend and thanks!

2 Likes

I have been reading along and I have tried a couple of different cloning procedures, I bought a couple of clear tubs and poked holes in the bottom of my solo cups. Today I transplanted to a bigger pot I’m amazed on the root growth, I guess I got a handle on it. I did try rock wool but grew moss. 7/24 was the start Today I transplanted a couple.

6 Likes

Man on Amazon if ur a prime member I got .I e free delivery and 3 days later was here. Why so much shipping. Usually over 50 dollars at most stores is free ship

3 Likes

I am a Jedi at clone killing! I tried root riot cubes and the water method. And still at about a 90% failure rate.

My outdoor Chocolope broke a branch and I stuck it the the bag with mommy and it is growing without any special anything?

I have had great success with seeds in root riot cubes. I did buy some rock wool to try that also.

I think next go around I nix the cubes and go to solos or those small biodegradable nursery bags.

I am now only growing photos in the summer and auto’s indoor. So a whole year before I try again.

3 Likes

I had good luck with rock wool cubes just rooting powder and water with tap water with a little bit of liquid kelp and probably a 90% success rate

3 Likes

In my quick learning curve I have used both CloneX, and a root powder from Walmart. the bigest thing I have learned is Humidity and the light needs to not be beaming down on them. I tried rock wool but grew moss I think it was mainly learning the second try I put them in a couple of plastic bins for the humidity. 8 out of 9 made it and are 2-3 ft tall now.

Processing: 20220907_174607 (2).jpg…

4 Likes

Hey all and thanks for the kind responses. After all is said and done, Hellraiser basically changed my cloning life by reminding me there’s such a thing as a cloning machine. ANYONE who has issues cloning can now breathe a sigh of relief because making your own, or buying a cloning machine is the most incredible, simple, practical, sure fire method to getting 90-100% results in 10-14 days. The things are so simple to use and create great roots with little to no hassle whatsoever. I can’t recommend these babies enough and can’t believe i wasted so much time, energy and emotion trying to root clones in a freaking dome. Good luck!

6 Likes

Let’s make u a small cloner to try will cost u roughly 25 bucks or so. Find the 7 gallon totes at home Depot black bottoms yellow tops it about 18 inches long 10 inches deep or so. Also fins a small pump for a fish tank to pump the water thru. Get a small diameter hose like half inch or so 3/8 if I can find what will connect to the pump. Make the hose long enough to connect to the pump in one corner of the bin and wrap the hose around the outer upper perimeter of the inside of the bucket low enough down the lid still goes on. Seal one end of the tubing to hold pressure I used a lighter to heat it up not on fire but soft and plasticjy feeling used the flat side of the lighter to push the tubing together flat to seal that end. After it’s sealed run the plastic tubing around the top using zip ties to hold it in place drill small holes every inch or so in the tubing so it is like a sprayer hose done. I believe the pump I got was the most expensive at like 8 or 10 bucks rest was chump change. After that’s all done I use ro water and clonex solution fill the res with ro water just past the pump which was about 3.5 to 4 gallons and I added 20ml to 30ml of clonex solution to that leave it run for 3 to 5 days if it gets low in the rez just top off with ro water only. .y top offs is when I start to see all the roots explode with growth super easy took about 20 mins to make the cloner too. I did drill my holes on angles here and there so the water jets shot to the stems hanging below. I did an 8 clone setup in this homemade one I did but u can make as many holes in the lid u feel the lid will support. Good luck of u try if u need help give a shout I’m here

3 Likes

@Mark0427 Do you have a picture of the one you built?

2 Likes

Thanks for the response bro. See my post above however.

2 Likes

I don’t think I do and I took the hose and stuff out. I’ll draw u a self explanatory pic for u to have the idea in a bit

I too went out and bought a clone king for the more site openings instead of making another the clone king 25 site with all accessories I needed to get it going was like 70 bucks so I went for it and I love it. The homemade one works just as well but I was shooting for the 25 sites and would have spent almost as much for a manifold pump and all to just buy the CK

1 Like