What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS NA

Indoor or Outdoor: Outdoor

Light system, size? NA

Temps; Day: 70-95 Night: 60-70

Humidity; Day, Night: NA, 91% 30 minutes before sunup

Ventilation system; No

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no

Co2; No

Maybe if you could post a picture or describe what it looks like.

excellent. It doesn’t look to bad but nip in the bud before it gets worse. I can’t stare you in a directions but maybe some of these guys may be able to help. @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @Willd

It started with just a couple of spots on a couple of leaves, but seems to be spreading. I’ve been removing spotted leaves, as I find them. Thanks for the feed back.

How old is the plant in question? Myself I would leave the leafs on and see how it progresses. It may tell you a bit more. Are you feeding any nutrients?

It was transplanted outside on May 8th, at around 3 inches tall. Now, it is around 2 feet tall, maybe a little more. I am using nutrients. 2-1-2 NPK, plus a couple of other trace element applications. organic, not chemical.

2 Likes

is it all over ?
Looks like wpm
Is there plenty of air movement?
Can you get a picture of the whole plant for us

no, it’s not over the entire plant, but it does seem to be affecting more leaves. It’s outside, in the ground, so air movement depends on the weather. The last picture was taken on 6/10.

Seems to be affecting the lower leaves maybe cut back some of those weeds and what not surrounding her to allow more Air movement
I would clear everything under her and about a foot larger diameter then the canopy myself

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll try that and see what happens. Didn’t want to clear it out too much, so as to be less visible from the air.

1 Like

Could you fill out the support ticket completely
Really just a shot in the dark with out all the info
Like soil or hydro
pH , nutes
All these come into play

Sorry jumped the gun
I see your pics
I second what @Countryboyjvd1971
Said happy growing