šŸ„³ September 2021: 5 year anniversary BOM contest

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: ILGM bud of the month chat room 2021

Here @DeadW8life sorry afget he needed to find the vote spot

3 Likes

Great entries this month everyone! Canā€™t wait to find out the results! Best of luck to all that entered :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

21 Likes

Voting ends tomorrow night! Get your votes in if you havenā€™t yet!

14 Likes

Congratulations @Danthaman and @spankyjr1
For the record spanky you got my vote!!

7 Likes

Congrats @Danthaman, @spankyjr1 and @Carpenter !!! Great submissions for the 5 year anniversary of the contest. Enjoy your spoils! Weā€™ve got some figuring out to do due to the tie for first. @AfgVet will get with you 3 shortly.

10 Likes

Honorable. That was the difference between first/second and third.

9 Likes

Thank you sir

6 Likes

Congrats @Danthaman @spankyjr1 @Carpenter all beautiful budsā€¦love that blue dream danthaman u r da man

7 Likes

Well deserved winners right there guys good job. Congrats @Danthaman @spankyjr1 @Carpenter

7 Likes

Congratulations @Danthaman @spankyjr1 @Carpenter, very well grown! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Congrats to all entries, winners especially, good growin!

7 Likes

Congrats to @Danthaman @spankyjr1 and @Carpenter

I will get with you all shortly with your prize information

14 Likes

Congratulations

Awesomeness is a understatement! :sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Congrats guys.

8 Likes

To all this monthā€™s entrants - nice budz. To @Danthaman, @spankyjr1, and @Carpenter, AWESOME job. Well done all!

8 Likes

Nice entries everyone!!!

Congrats winners! I thrive to sit amongst the panel soon!!!

7 Likes

Congrats to the winners. :+1:

7 Likes

Salutations and congratulations to the winners! @Danthaman @spankyjr1 @Carpenter

Congrats to everyone that entered this months contest. If you grew it, made a bud and smoked it you were all winners!

:v:

10 Likes