September 2017 "Full Circle' Bud of the Month Contest

Thank you so much! I was gonna tag you anyway to express what a sweet girl you are!

4 Likes

Sorry guys and girls but @Fever has my vote for that big bud!

6 Likes

Awww thanks. It was a hard choice so I starting looking at more than just the plant but more the"what & how" of how it got there. And even using that as a criteria was hard :blush:

4 Likes

@bob31 has mine

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 gets my vote

2 Likes

I forgot to say who I voted for I have to say @Fever got my vote

Have to add the @ symbol

1 Like

Ok, I have been scrolling back and forth through this for several days now and EGADS this is hard. The buds are all so beautiful! The colors are beautiful, the sizes are amazing! I hope the smoke is even half as good as these buds look! I have got to vote for @Myfriendis410 You all did amazing jobs with these plants!

3 Likes

Itā€™s been tough to choose just one. But after much thought and many many times scrolling thru looking I have to vote for @bob31 That is one fine looking Bud! I wish I could vote multiple times :v::sunglasses: Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad I wasnā€™t the only one having a hard time on this vote. :blush::+1:

2 Likes

#182295 blueberry

Top late sorry

9 Likes

Great job everyone!

@Mrgreen3461 gets my vote. That bud looks like candy!

Thats a beauty @bob31 got my voteā€¦got to say they all look fantastic

Vote for @Myfriendis410 Great Job all

1 Like

Well since I go only by which one would I like a taste of this was a extra hard decision. But @Laurap with honorable mention to the rest

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Coming from someone who grows the most georgeous buds, Iā€™m honored

1 Like

After deliberating in my chambers for several days, I have made a verdict. I have to give it to @Mrgreen3461. It was a tough call. bob31, Laurap, and Myfriendis410 were all making good arguments, but the first time I saw Mr. Greenā€™s lady I thought to myself, ā€œthat looks like a damn good weed lollipop. I want to lick it!ā€

And then I saw someone else comment that they also wanted to lick itā€¦ and that locked it up.

Everyone who posted a bud pic posted amazing buds! I wish I had half the green thumb you all do. Well done all!

1 Like

iā€™m not trying to tell everyone what to do or how to do it,but sometimes they have problems counting votes because of all the unnessesary tagsā€¦
let us help the folks out who put on this fine contest and just tag the person/bud you are voting forā€¦
as i said iā€™m not trying to be ā€˜ā€˜big brotherā€™ā€™ here. do as you wish, but tagging only the person you are voting for eliminates a lot of confusionā€¦
thanks to everyone here participating in the contest,and an even bigger thanks to those who make it happen.
ok,somebody help me off my soapboxā€¦lol
peace!

5 Likes

If you can untag the names youā€™re not voting for, that way yours will count! :blush:

Thanks for the kind words. Some gorgeous stuff this month!

3 Likes

Done. Thatā€™s a nuance that a noob like me would never have known. Maybe for the BOTM the first post should detail both how to submit and how to post? Is that info somewhere I missed?

4 Likes