September 2016 Bud of the Month Contest

Hammer’s Bud looks like it has been dipped in sugar lol, those are the best… Great job hammer!!!

1 Like

LOL Popcorn bag

1 Like

@Jheezy got my vote, some damn good bud shots in this thread!!!

1 Like

@hammer is my vote
Nice work everyone some sweet buds

1 Like

I was wondering…would it be wrong to put a limit on the number of wins an account can have, maybe quarterly or semi annually?

I don’t think so it’s an open contest for every one so In terms every one has a fair chance of winning

3 Likes

Can I enter septembers bud next month after it grows a bit?

1 Like

Yes any one here is free to enter ever month, just one entry at a time hope this clears things up

Happy growings buddy

1 Like

Hey Kabonkster. We would not limit a grower if he has different ILGM plants to enter. I am sure the members would not vote for the same member every month. Just look at the voting here. It is all over the place. Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @latewood good to see you around how are you brother, and thank you for the input to clarify

Is the voting over? shit did I miss on voting for some one?

Sorry @latewood i corrected my mistake. I bet its. :Hard to keep stoners in line :blush:

Voting is open from September 13th until midnight September 23rd. As long as you havent used your 1 vote already

Thanks and you got my vote !! love your first ILGM grow, super sweet looking bud !! I hope to enter next month !!

1 Like

I’m voting for @4play, sweet looking bud , great first time ILGM grow

Thanks man.it was a tough grow lol. I appreciate you saying that. Im enjoying the fruits of it at this moment

1 Like

I can almost smell @hillcrest21678 's bud from here. Love the colors.

3 Likes

@hillcrest21678 has my vote

1 Like

@hillcrest21678 has my vote, love the color and awesome scrog!

1 Like

Voting is not open until end of September. Read the rules.

Voting ends Midnight of the 23rd as posted.