SensorPush Hygrometer Review

SensorPush Hygrometer - I bought this hygrometer for my most recent grow and it has been great so far… the data it records and sends to your phone via bluetooth is awesome. You can see trends in your temps and humidity and view them over a day, week, month year. I bought a humdity calibration kit for it and it was only off by .02% !

Anyone else tried this product?

1 Like

@LardLad there’s quite a few of us that have this product.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower Thanks for helping me spend my hard earned VA Disability. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Haha. Out of likes, but I hope you enjoy utilizing it as much as I do. @MrPeat also thank you for your service! :us:

2 Likes

@Covertgrower You’re welcome…it looks pretty cool. Being able to monitor it will be interesting. My actual Hygrometer I purchased at a Cigar Store over 20 years ago and it’s still going strong. Not even off which is amazing since at the time it cost me $30.

I am glad it was mentioned and happy it will work with a iPhone. :+1::+1::+1:

Monitoring our tents is what allows us to grow great colas stacked up! @MrPeat all out of likes.

2 Likes

You know me I don’t monitor and my results can’t be denied. :+1:

Speaking of that I should jump in the tent and do some major trimming.

1 Like

Hey don’t swear at me! @MrPeat

@Covertgrower Less talking and come on over. I need a helper. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@MrPeat - i want to be you when i grow up - just ordered the same SensorPush Hygrometer

the ability to look back a few days when something is out of whack is so important.

1 Like

@COMO_Room2Grow This device can go back for a year. :+1::+1::+1:

Spike with the Central Air out. :pensive:

1 Like

@MrPeat Does this also monitor temp. I have been looking for something that does both. I bought what is being called a weather station with 3 wireless monitors. It works great but I would need two sets to monitor both grows. I got it off wish.com, it took 4 months to arrive, I don’t feel like waiting that long.

@outdoorsforlife Yes it does temps and humidity. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Amazon and eBay both carry this item if you want it shipped faster. It’s a great product, and I highly recommend it.

1 Like

I have been looking for something that tracks both data, I have been looking at something like this I don’t really need the push notification. I just want to track the temp when lights are out with out having to go down to the grow room or open the grow. I was leaning more toward these.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CLHH7Q2/ref=twister_B08CSL5PRB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I have one that has three sensors, I have one I each grow and one located infront of my intake fans to monitor the intake air.

Sensor Push is good. I love mine. The fact you can see the entire year was pretty neat. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like