Sensi Grow Part A and Part B

Appreciate that Growmie :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@Tdevine outdoor growing is easier" i think" . no light schedule. No ppm. No tds. Just ph and mother nature. Indoor plants dont produce as much bud either. Some might argue, but they would lose. Outdoor light is free. So is humidity, heat and air. Lol. Your not gonna grow a 12ft giant harvesting 3+ pounds a plant growing inside. Ilgm seeds will do just that. Im not trying to convert you. But it seems like you want to grow outdoor. If you have a good climate and a nice private spot you should atleast put a couple outside. You will be happy you did. Good luck

1 Like

@W.B.elpaso Thanks for the info! Much appreciated! I have germinated 3 seeds. Plan was to do 2 indoors & throw the 3rd outside. (For experiment purposes) I’m more knowledgeable with indoor grows. Only question so far with outdoor would be at what week would be good to put outside.

@OGIncognito @MidwestGuy @beachglass Hi all 3 seeds have sprouted and I think they look ok. Just wanted y’all’s opinion about the stem (it’s purple) other than that I think so far so good? Thank you so much to all of y’all!! First time grower!

1 Like

Congratulations! Get a clear dome over them and just spray inside of dome for moisture. The worse culprit is over watering seedlings.

1 Like

@beachglass Thanks for the quick response! Awesome! I do have domes over them! They are only one day old. But when can I take domes off? And when can I actually water the soil itself (3-4 oz of 6.5 pH water until a little run-off?)

1 Like

Congrats Daddy O, too young to water to run off, are there drain holes in your cups? Very little water is required for the 1st 2 weeks of the seedling stage. I typically give about a shot glass every other day or so when in coco, soil probably every 3rd day. The domes will help out with feeding as well. I transplant around 12-14 days and the dome comes off around that time or a few days earlier :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@OGIncognito Hey and thanks for the response. I moved my topic to Help from anyone and I also tagged you in it. I do see you have found it and responded to it. I will keep all updates on the other one as to make it easier. Hope you follow. I really need you. I’ll be tagging you if it is ok! But I did want to respond and let you know yes I do have 2 big slots in the bottom for drainage! See you on the other side!

3 Likes

Right on Growmie, tag me over there and I’ll set to watch :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes