Sensi Grow Part A and Part B

Hello. So this will be my first grow. Gorilla Glue. They are not autos by the way. I think I have learned most of everything I need to know so far. Only question is if anyone can please give me advice on Sensi Grow Part A/B. I have already ordered them. I’m using Fox Farm Happy Frog Soil. I will not be adding nutrients until after first transplant from solo cup. Any suggestions or thoughts would be great!

3 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood. I have never used sensi and am going to follow this thread, if it can regulate your PH it would be a good thing. :+1: Are u growing inside? FF is good for at least 4 weeks before adding any nutes.
The bottles oe website should let u know the schedule

1 Like

Thanks! Yes growing inside!

@Tdevine. Inside! Dang, i thought you were cool. Just playin. I grow outdoor but have been lookin at the ph perfect nutes. It would be nice to not ph every watering.

1 Like

Lol. I’d thought inside was the way to go! I did buy 5 seeds from ilgm. Was thinking of doing 3 indoors and 2 outdoors. Just hoping I don’t have any problem with the nutes? Do you have any suggestions on nutes? Only concern growing outside was knowing when to put them outside as far as hours in the day the sun is out and what month they would go into bloom stage.

Keep in mind that Happy Frog has enough nutrients in it to last ~4 weeks from your last transplant. Feeding too early can lead to nute burn.

Get yourself a PPM/TDS/EC meter and measure your runoff PPM each time you water. The proper time to feed will be when PPM dips below 1,000 for the first time. Then maintain a PPM of ~1,000 for the rest of the grow.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the response. I did buy a ppm meter. Do you think I will be ok using Advance nutrients called Sensi Grow Part A and B? I’ve already bought them so I hope so! Ppm check at run off correct? Once below 1000 feed at a ppm of anything not over 1000? Hope that makes sense!? Thanks again!

1 Like

careful with that gorilla glue, done right and youll feel like you’re glued🤣… seriously though not a bad choice, i grew some gg autos and they were super potent

3 Likes

I don’t know about Advance products, but I’m sure that people are around that can comment on it when they start getting up for the day.

Feed water can be over 1,000 PPM at times. What you want to do is ensure that you are getting good runoff numbers.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the help! I really do appreciate it! Hope to stay in touch though out some of this grow! I can always take any help.

Start a journal thread for your grow. You’ll get a lot of good help from the community.

Here is a grow I had a journal for last year, to give you an idea of how people do it. I generally posted to the journal once a week. Others post daily and use their journal as the place to ask questions and get them answered.

2 Likes

No experience with this line of nutrients but know it’s reputable. Do they recommend a mixing sequence as in part A then part B? What’s the NPK ratio? @MidwestGuy is a veteran cultivator and steering you in the right direction :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hope this picture loads! These are the ones I bought for veg stage and of course will be getting the Sensi Bloom A/B for bloom stage. As far as how much to feed per gallon of water, I’m not sure yet.

2 Likes

I just did a little research and part A would be mixed 1st and part B second. The Happy Frog will feed your plants for 4-5 weeks with PH water only, shoot for a consistent 6.5 on your water. Around week 4 test a run off sample and if below 800 adjust the nutrient mix to the run off for 1000 PPMs.

3 Likes

I would do a practice run for mixing the nutrients part A and B following the manufacturer’s recommendation and see what that PPMS are and adjust by the run off and growth stage :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you so much. Will absolutely do!

1 Like

You betcha Growmie, tag me but I’ll be lurking in the background :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@OGIncognito Congratulations on Valued Member Of The Month! BTW, just learned how to tag!

1 Like

Grazzy Azz Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: Valued Member :blush::v:

2 Likes