Self topping plant and sister updates white widow fem

How close should i have my led lights, people keep telling me i can have them super close but that scares me, i trust yall more than reddit.

You can definitely have LEDs too close, they can bleach the leaves, so no closer than 15", I would say.

1 Like

help please whats wrong, mag def?

I think you have a calcium deficiency, add some Cal Mag and that should fix her up.

1 Like

i looked up pictures and i agree, i was using calmag and recently stopped because i thought i was using to much, how much would you say for 3L?

Ah, see, so definitely go back to using it. Why did you think you were using to much? I would use it at whatever strength you were using it before.

well those spots were starting on the lower leaves and i thought it was a mag deficiency maybe because of a calcium lock out? idk man i dont really know what im talking about i was trying to guess before without asking for help im useing tap water too

Okay, no worries, I just wanted to know your reasoning. I would go back to feeding the Call Mag at whatever it says in the directions.

even though there was signs of it starting before is stopped? would it be okay to up it from 3ml/3L to 4ml/3L?

I wouldn’t do that.

Fair, thank you so much

1 Like

My pleasure, @smok77.

calmag with nutes yesterday for feeding and i cut most of the damaged leaves off so i can make sure its working but here they are

1 Like

what is wrong, i dont think it has anything to do with calmag @BIGE @raustin @skyroo1029 @Hogmaster

Looks almost a cross between a lack of Nitrogen and Phosphorus ? Not sure

Here ya go

ive seen this but to me none of these look like my leaves, im about to just double my dose of calmag or 1.5 it and hope that fixes it because i dont think it can get much worse, id say anywhere from 30-50% of leaves have some damage and it seems to spread quickly

I think you need to get some of the old timers involved it’s beyond me bud…

so i hit em with 5ml/3L calmag yesterday with normal nutes, again tomorrow, slowly removing all the bad leaves so hopefully i can tell if it gets better

potassium maybe?