Seeking Help Please- Yellow w/small brown spots

Dig down a little bit for your sample, try not to disturb too many roots. When you water to run off discard the 1st bit, like maybe 5-10%, then get your sample to test.
To me my ph in is more important than ph out in soil
@BigCat420 I think was barkin up the right tree. Try a 5ml/gl cal-mag foliar spray. It can’t hurt and it acts fast.
Triple check your ph with a calibrated ph pen

2 Likes

Plants seem large enough to me to need more than every 3-4 day watering

2 Likes

So stop using the MKP? I’ll give that a shot too. I hope they’re able to make it all the way. I was most worried about hindering the bus development and yield.

Shit, I forgot- photos!

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll be sure to dig a bit, carefully. I’ll also make sure to discard the first bit of runoff. That’s a good idea, as is the foliar spray. You’re probably right about needing to water more often. I’m always overly cautious of watering too often so I try and wait until they really need it! I’ll try every second day and see how that works.

2 Likes

I’ll water tomorrow evening and post all the results. Thank you guys for all your help!

1 Like

Remember those leaves will never recover so don’t expect them to get better looking.
Glad there photos cause I don’t know shite about autos just not my thing.
Don’t put a day count for water when the pot closest to you that is easy to pick up gets lite give more water and make sure to get a good amout of run off then take out the shop vac and suck that run off up. You dont have to get every drop just the majority.
Mkp in my opinion is for developing bud sites and any buds not started by now you dont want they won’t develope to full maturity with the rest.
In a couple of weeks those buds will start swelling and you will be like dam. Don’t know if I need to say this but buds develop then they go up almost looks like development stopped without looking close then they will start swelling and development will be noticed every day or 2. Then they will have seemed to stall again but they are still growing on the inside putting on wieght.
Sorry for the rambling. Sometimes I give TMI.

1 Like

I know it’s still only about mid flower, but I started to get nervous about the stall in conjunction with the issues. Not rambling at all brother. I appreciate all the information. Thank you!

MKP is used the first 3!weeks of flower with jacks at a reduced amount… if I remember correctly the jacks is reduced down to 2 grams on part A/B. An excess of PK could be the issue ?? The jacks and MKP feeding dosage is on their schedule. I started using jacks Bloom and Jacks finish and 321 during flower just during different weeks :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I’m an idiot, y’all. I had incorrectly understood the usage of MKP. If not the main cause, it’s surely not helping. Will correct immediately. Thank you

2 Likes

This topic brings up an interesting question I’ve had. I know that fan leaves are necessary for photosynthesis and energy for the plant. That being the case, if issues occur before bud maturity and fan leaves are heavily affected, with no ability to regenerate, will the buds still mature and fatten like normal?

I always do the lift test on my pots and it hasn’t steered me wrong yet just a suggestion

1 Like

Hey @Thatbaldguy this grower is experiencing what sounds to be the exact same issue as you’re dealing with. Maybe follow along and throw yours in here and both riddles can get solved?

3 Likes

What’s going on with your ladies @Thatbaldguy ?

2 Likes

It has a fade from bottom to top. Goes from a nice green to a very light green but not yellow. The edges of said light green leaves are purple. Now I’m thinking Sulphur.

3 Likes

@VictorPascow forgot to tag you.

2 Likes

Hmm. I have no idea what that could be, but it’s an interesting problem. You think it’s a lack of or overabundance?

1 Like

@VictorPascow I think it’s a lack of. Im going to start with a cal/mag foliar spray and add Fish Shit along with Fish Shit in the nutes.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good plan. Not sure how much of a difference it would make but I’d like to try fishsh!t instead of recharge at some point

1 Like

Im using both but won’t start Recharge until later in the cycle when the nutes in the soil need to be replaced.

1 Like

Alright, everyone. I’ve finally got some fresh data. I apologize for the wait. Long day at work, blah blah blah.

Tonight I watered using the same feed regimend sans the MKP. Gonna nix that one for the remainder of flower, thank you. Bumped up the Jack’s B to 3.5g(1.3gal). I also omitted the recharge on this one even though today was the “every other water”. I’ll also try the cal/mag foliage spray as well.

An observation while watering- It looks like the most damage seems to be around the center of the tent. Maybe where the light is most concentrated?

Plant 1
Slurry- 7.4
Ph in- 6.5
Ppm in- 1580
pH out- 6.1
Ppm out- 1868

Plant 2(worst one)
Slurry- 7.2
Ph in- 6.5
Ppm in- 1490
pH out- 6.2
Ppm out- 1983