Seeking advice . Not sure of the problem

@BigDaddyCain, @dbrn32. I have,Strange thing is it"s only one plant.

Seems like a K deficiency. Im still learning but… thats my bet. When was last feed? Consisting of? And do u monitor runoffs?

Wait now i think i see two diff things. N tox K def… :man_facepalming:t5: How long have those tips been burnd (the N tox)? And the yellowing outer lines look like K…

1 Like

Plant needs are different, so is whatever is going on in each individual pot. Even when every plant/pot is treated exactly the same.

@PurpNGold74,bigdaddycain@dbrn32 last feed was 08-27t i was some of bergman’s flowering stuff. BTW this is only happening in one plant. O yeah also it’s building budslike crazy… No, running it 1/4 strength

U say bergs flowering. I keep scrolling up then back tryna compare the diffs between the leaves. U running Berg @ 100% recs?

@BigDaddyCain I’ll take door number 3

@joep Ok first did you flush them for the last week if so I need to know what the ph and ppm of the run off also if it’s been that long they are probably hungry so feed them 1/4 str next feeding and wait min 5 days to see how they handle it if they don’t change better or worse then feed again 1/4 str and wait another 5 days see how they do if they look better then plan water ph to 6.7 and no nuits then wait 3-5 days if they look good repeat all steps till you get more comfortable then if they start to decline then flush and re feed with half str and start from first step of this at half str

@BigDaddyCain, Sorry for lack of response, family member in ER. Will contact you in the AM.

jp

1 Like

Handle ur fam Joe. Hope all is ok :+1:t5:

1 Like

Np handle family stuff that’s more important then weed farming lol

@BigDaddyCain,

Thelma - Start pH = 6.23 After Flush pH = 6.31
EC = 3.66 mS
TDS = 3.68
Temp = 75.9

Thelma went 208 oz to run off plus one = 224 oz = 1.75 gallons.
sending seperate for Louise.

EC after flush is 3+?!?!

@BigDaddyCain ,

Louise - Start pH = 6.24 After Flush pH = 6.32
EC = 8.84 us
TDS = 858
Temp = 76.3

Louise went 192 oz to run off plus one = 208 oz = 1.25 gallons.

pics to follow

1 Like

@BigDaddyCain

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 , ?

She looks good. Once she fills out. She will look awesome

1 Like

This is after her flush?

Seems a bit high as well… only flushed a gallon… is there a reason? Normally use 4-5 gallons

1 Like

@PurpNGold74, So says the Apera PC60. I just wrote down what was on that little bitty screen.

That can’t be ? Do you know what your meter is set at? Here’s some info for your meter, I hope it helps. It’s for hydro but it explains the different scales for ppm

1 Like