Seeds your Favorite

With all the new fancy names etc.
How is one to know what to order. I have grow auto flowers this yr. But was told to get great flavor/taste,
Autos are not the best choice.
Looking for input/advice
The Best i have smoked of the fancy names is
Girl Scout Cookies love the taste

Thanks

3 Likes

I grow purple bud photo from Sensi and my folks give it rave reviews :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Shishkaberry by barneys farm is one of my favs.
But purple trainwreck is in there too. Along with sour diesel. Ok. I have lots of favourites.
What can I say.
:drooling_face::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I really liked the Skywalker OG from ILGM. Potent and a good strain to grow. Enjoy!

4 Likes

It depends on what you like.
My current go to is ilgm Bruce Banner.

I love the ilgm Cali dream, just because it smells amazing during flower and it easily takes on colors with cool temps.

4 Likes

If u cross anything with purple punch I’ll like it lol. I am on my first grow and I went with ice OG because they were free. And I really enjoyed it. From what I have read it’s great for making hash I might have to get a pollen press

I am planning on getting some Bruce banner for next year

1 Like

Just ordered Bubba Kush, Blue Dream, and free seeds! Blueberry Fem. Wont get them until near the end of the month, but last year i couldn’t put anything outside until Mid-May so i think i have plenty of time to get them ready. Last year was nearly 1.5lb, although she went to seed, not sure if she was pollinated by a nearby gentleman or she hermied, we did have a derecho in August that had that girl bent sideways so it’s a possibility. Good luck for a wonderful, productive season! I am so excited!

1 Like

White Widow x Big Bud, Blueberry, Black Indica, Afghani, Blue Widow, Candy Cane, Wedding Cake, Any Kush, Tom Ford Pink, Romulan, Bentley OG, L.A confidential, Chemdog, Hindu Kush, Pineapple Express, soooo many lol.

1 Like

My favorite? Right now,Blue Dream is still working for me. Strawberry Cough would be second.
But I am always looking for the next favorite. I am outdoors in THUNDERDOME, and the heat is a mutha!!

SL out.

1 Like