Seeds sprouted are they ready for my higrow 1000w light?

This is my first attempt at this. The seeds are autoflowers. I do thank you all for the support.

3 Likes

Do yourself a favor now and buy some FF Happy Frog and transplant each into itā€™s own 5 gallon pot. Dome the plant and spray mist the dome twice a day. Lights on 24/0 for a week or so. Distilled water or R/O only. No nutes.

Autos need to be left alone and you are probably too late now. Yields will be low.

3 Likes

Can I use my higrow light or a different one. Also, after the week, what is a good light dark ratio for these autos. Thanks

Light isnā€™t your issue. Use whatever you have. And anything from FFarms is not what you need right now. You need basic nothing added seedling soil to let them recover. And you can run 24hr, 20/4, 18/6, whatever you want with an auto. They donā€™t need the dark. And no they donā€™t need ā€œtime to restā€.(pre-emptive statement)

1 Like

Thanks Deke

1 Like

Update. They are looking much better, slow growing right now. I transplanted them into a clear large size solo cup that I perforated the heā€™ll out of. Question. Do I ever water with nutrients, if so, when. Again 1st timer and these are autos. Thanks for the great tips and advice.

Awesome news they are growing fine. I dont like to add nutes until the plants ask for them