Seeds sprout stretch and die

@Familyman420 Mornin’ and high! Where to start, I have been deseeding them as you say. They are tall but straight up and down. I was wondering about planting them deeper when I transplant, kinda like tomatoes, so I can, good. Now here is where we split ways, I will be growing outside. I just ordered an outside ‘grow tent’ from Amazon,

https://www.amazon.com/Homewell-LF69005-Greenhouse-Shelves-77H-Inches/dp/B00U9RGVWK?tag=greenrel-20

I am a cut and paste failure! I live in San Diego, with perpetual sunny daze, so I can grow outside. This is my first winter grow. I will tweak your info to outdoors. I will let you know. :woman_farmer:t4:

3 Likes

Ok cool. Please tag me. I also grow outdoors, very jealous of that cali sun and the favt u can winter grow. We got snow right now. Even outdoors if ur in a tent ir greenhouse a fan is a must it strengthens the stem/stalk and it gives a slight stress to plant by them blowing and that helpa them grow good n strong.

1 Like

@Familyman420 pics of this past summers grow. I planted 8 seeds and ended up with 6 females, with a pound + harvest.! The biggest jars are 1/2 gal and are filled about 3/4 of the way to the top, the next size is 40 oz, then 20 oz, trim in plastic containers and the kief I collected just from trimming. All of this was done in a w/c. One was almost 7’, I never saw the top until harvest, I also had a 23" cola and several 15" ones. I do not pinch. :woman_farmer:t4: P1010312|374x500

4 Likes

@Familyman420 oops all my pics didn’t make it.

7 Likes

Thank you to the 'cut and paste god/ess, :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

I use that same green house. Had it for about 4yrs never take it down. Works great and has held up against serious storms.

@Familyman420 Really that’s nice to hear. I just hope I can put it together! :woman_farmer:t4:

@Familyman420 I have a question about the little green house. it’s 4.7 feet in length and as shown in all of the ads and 2.4ft wide (I question this, please help) and it says the door is 30" WTF? I am sure this is a typo, do you or could you get me the correct width measurement I am trying to figure out where to put it. Also did you put anything down for a floor? Thank you in advance. :woman_farmer:t4:

Hey im sorry i missed this. Ive been working out of state. Ill be home next week and measure the door and give u exact measurements. But i know its more the 30".

@Familyman420 Thanks but it already came. I will never figure out where they got their measurements. I had to do something different with the shelving which is so flimsy I just put 8 cinder blocks on the ground… Nice little house!

1 Like