Seeds should arrive tomorrow!

So my ILGM seeds (Blueberry Fem) are shown to arrive tomorrow and I’m so excited! This will be my first grow from seed. I plan to start germ about the second week of March just in case there is another frost in southern New Mexico, which does happen regularly. These little babies are gonna get so much more attention than my first two grows that were already established. It’s going to be so much fun! I have been listening to the GrowCast podcast and reading quite a lot so I have a lot more knowledge than in previous years. Still a novice at this but I’m loving the research and expansion of my brain.

6 Likes

congrats, you should start a grow journal so we all can follow along and help out if neeeded.

2 Likes

I will do such things! I’m nervous but looking forward to this challenge! P.S. I have created a grow journal account but don’t know how to share. Are they linked? Or do I post my progress to here?

They are separate sites. You can start a journal here too if you’d like.

4 Likes

Thank you! Glad to know :slight_smile:

Welcome to your new happy place :blush:

2 Likes

High,
Welcome and have fun
Happy growin
Ger

5 Likes

Are you going to Alburquerque at the end of the month for the convention?

1 Like

Probably not :pensive:. Home life doesn’t allow for too many trips unfortunately. We are saving for the Ghost/Volbeat concert in El Paso though. Gonna take the oldest kid to his first concert :metal:

1 Like

Side note: SEEDS HAVE ARRIVED!

2 Likes

lets the fun begin

2 Likes