What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No
I put the Auto White Widow seeds I bought from Robert in a glass of water for 24 hrs then used the damp paper towel under a dome. 4 sprouted out half inch roots within 36 hrs. The remaining 6 have done nothing. no root emerging at all. I purposely dropped them in the water initially on 4/20/2018 (420). so now its been 8 days and nothing on the 6. 2 of the ones that sprouted are a little over an inch high already. Also I kept a thermometer in the dome and kept it at 78-80 degrees constantly. Please advise. I’m sick about it. Thanks in advance.

Sometimes seeds fail to launch. ILGM will make good on the six that did not germinate. Contact customer service and they’ll take care of you. This is the thing about working with a living thing: nothing is guaranteed to work like a cell phone or your car lol.

Hmmm wish that were true. Waiting for apple to send a new iphonex Bc mine stopped working and my car is in the shop getting a new throddle body and it’s a 2017. Nothing is guaranteed lol

1 Like

Thank You for making good on the seeds. I bought 20 seeds i was going to germ the rest (10) because i’m behind now. Should i go ahead with it ? Also how do I contact customer service?

You need to go to the seed bank side; this is the support forum. Have your order number ready to give.

As to why the seeds failed to germinate; when you get ready to drop again let’s make sure everything is right. Hate to waste any more seeds.

Sounds like a plan. This is my second season. I used the same method last year and 9 out of 10 popped. Thanks again man.

1 Like

death and taxes are the only guarantee in life, sad to say

2 Likes

I had the same thing happen to me only got 4 out of 10 to pop, and one of those is dying. I have been hearing people having problems with the WWA from ILGM. I got the 10+10 special. I think they got a bad batch. They will make good on there guarantee, I hope. All the other seeds I bought and germinated from ILGM have had around a 90% success rate.

Hope that isn’t true because I got the 10+10 deal on the WWA too. I’ll let everyone know. They’re going outside in June.

1 Like

Thanks Man. Hope you have better luck than i did.