Seeds long wait

They’ll email you instructions on paying with Zell. Super easy. I sent payment, payment was accepted and seeds were in the mail in less than a day.

2 Likes

I use ILGM Auto Gold Leaf and they pop around 24 hours and I get them in a week here in Britain…its a top smoke and a piece of piss to grow.

2 Likes

I tried credit card thru like an e-check what a mess the card company refused to pay because it was international eventually settled thru bill pay weeks after my seeds sprouted.

2 Likes

@SKORPION We didn’t have any issues doing it that way, but we also regularly send and receive money to and from Europe; so our bank is used to it.

2 Likes

It was probably my fault I was nervous so I used a card that didn’t have my name on it.

1 Like

I order from Attitude Seedbank. They accidently shorted me three seeds so they sent me 8. I didn’t have to pay shipping either. I use another source for Landrace strains. And I added another seed bank since ILGM doesn’t have what I am looking for at the moment.

I will be ordering from them once the damn virus has run its course. I use Coin Base. It sucked trying to figure it out first and now its cake walk.

1 Like

Yes this virus has things a mess

This has nothing to do with getting seeds but will a 600 watt MH be ok for 1 plant start to finish?

I don’t know anything about that light setup. Maybe @Hellraiser will know. I use HLG only now. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

A 600 watt MH would certainly grow bud just fine, and is a great light/spectrum for veg. But you would get much better yield switching to a 600 watt HPS bulb for flowering. some HPS bulbs are cheap and likely will work with your ballast, no reason not to use one for flowering.

1 Like

Thank you and everyone that commented

How many plant under that 600 ? Would two be pushing it ??

I cleared a 4x4 area underneath.

Hello everyone hope all is well
I believe that last question after doing a little research was lacking a lot of info
So know I started out buy a 7 gallon fabric bag and then i found out the rule of thumb is 1ft of plant to one gallon. I only have 5 ft to the bottom of light so I went and got 3 gallon fabric bags.

My question now is can I go with a 5 gallon and train it for the space I have.
3gallon or 5 ??
Please help thanks

PS I got my seeds thanks ILGM

Why does ph go up using spring water to where it was after a day After adjusting it to 6.3 ?

@anon84397802 if you are using store bought spring water it is best to thoroughly read the label because most are ph buffered to a certain ph. I think most are at high 7 or 8 range.

Yes the ph out of the bottle is a mid 7.2 7.3
I ph down to 6.3 but then over night it goes back to original
Going to use distilled

Can you find Waldo

1 Like

1 Like