Seeds in Rockwool

Seedsman also from Spain I think the faster turn around came from @imSICKkid order it on Saturday got it wend

3 Likes

Only reason I know seedsman from Spain is because they been talking 2 me in Spanish and told me they in Barcelona

3 Likes

The Spanish economy has been in the toilet for a minute now - it’s probably one of the most reliable sources of income for taxes! LOL!

2 Likes

8x4

4x4 was feeding day so one was already pulled out

3 Likes

Beautiful brother u :drooling_face::drooling_face::clap::clap::clap:
What clones are u taking or u already did it?

TY screw them bro I was going 2 Madrid in 2020 and Barcelona I’m still waiting for my refund they gave me credit for 2 years and I been fighting them 2 get my money back. Was so happy 2 get 2 watch my favorite soccer team play and than Covid shut things down. Btw Barcelona all the way for soccer if any 1 got time 2 talk about soccer,basketball and football is me lol

4 Likes

Okay team, I need brains.

@dbrn32 @spyonyou @Covertgrower and the crew I know is already actively watching- @SilvaBack203 @ReelOfishalTrees @CygnusX1 @Tylersays @Underthestairs and anyone else I missed.

The space I’m moving into is 9’7”x13’8” (whoever built it deserves an award for stupidest dimensions).

I have these lights at my disposal:
1 x KingBrite 240w with UV/IR
1 x HLG 260XL Rspec with an added BSpec board in the center
1 x BloomSpect SS2000 (actual draw probably 200w)
2 x Homemade 2x4 assemblies, 11x Bridgelux strips per (actual draw around 270w each)
2 x Vivosun VS1000 (actual draw 100w per)
1 x HLG Diablo Mini

The question is this: is that enough light to cover that space? On a low estimate I’ve got 1700ish watts. I would also prefer to reserve either the Bloomspect or the 2 Vivosun lights for vegging purposes, but I also know I can pick up blurples in town for $20-30 used so I’m not too stressed about the vegging.

As far as the space goes, it’s rather dumb and there are 4 doorways to consider in building (2 in/out, a closet, and the bathroom, all of which I would like to leave mostly unobstructed).

Edit: the closet is a little bigger than 4x3 - unfortunately my tent is taller than the shelf and it appears to be built into the closet, so I’m gonna have to abandon the idea that I could move one of the tents into the closet as the veg tent.

3 Likes

I took 6 clones from each in the 8x4. Then I will be taking clones from the 4x4 right before I flip

2 Likes

Oh man in my head I c a jungle already. I believe @AfgVet room something close 2 this.

Closet can be your dry room

3 Likes

Wow :ok_hand: killing it brother 4 real

3 Likes

Thanks dude!

2 Likes

You’re taking over 130 ft² with 1700 watts, I would say no. However, if you’re going to leave a 3’ walkway from where picture is taken to access both doors, that takes available space for plant canopy down to something like 80 ft² is closer. I think you’d have enough light to run a viable grow, but would probably leave some potential weight behind.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s my concern. I would rather oversupply and not need it than need it and not be able to provide it.

Now I’m deliberating whether I would be Best off getting one large fixture (likely to hang near the existing ceiling fan, since it is most central to the room without obstructing the walkway) like the HLG Blackbird or Scorpion (thoughts between those two generally?)

Or getting a few smaller fixtures like another 2x HLG 260XL or 3-4x 240w KingBrites (since I can swing all those for a similar price) so I can fill in the gaps in the irregular shape of the room (providing for the doorway access)

:thinking:

3 Likes

I feel like coverage of all of those options is advertised pretty truthfully, so you have an idea of what to expect from each. To me the smartest thing to do would be try to look ahead at where you may be in a couple of years. Do you feel like plans may change? If so, could they change in a way that having several smaller lights will be more useful? Otherwise I feel like less fixtures to mess with is usually easier to look at and get running.

4 Likes

Quite probably. Actively looking for something with a larger kitchen but not convinced I’ll find it with 700 houses total on the market for a population of several million. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I always battle it… the desire for the cleanest setup possible with one perfect light (fighting about bidding plants that stay short) or having a setup that can adjust to the height of each individual plant but look a little more cluttered.

3 Likes

Same with mine I’m taking it because the tail that was on the seed whenplanted is gone

2 Likes

Where did u get them. I’m taking it the other 2 will b sane way. I can try if u want me too maybe see if it will go further in napkin

2 Likes

However you think it might be successful. I’ll probably see if Herbie’s will do anything to help me out - won’t be shocked if they don’t. I’ll shoot you some Harlequins when they come in if you’d like! She’s supposed to be killer for pain and high CBD.

2 Likes

I think I’ve come to terms with cluttered just being my personality. :sweat_smile:

I think I’m gonna go for another KingBrite and maybe another mini Diablo. We’ll see. I think I’ll purchase some lights on a whim at 2-3am in the next few days.

4 Likes

Sounds fun… haha like light roulette paired with mild delirium. I probably shouldn’t be as supportive as I am

2 Likes