Seeds in Rockwool

They look super legit. That’ll make strain trading easier

4 Likes

Where u get them from. Check out home Depot has. Cases for tools that work awesome for shipping clones. They r like 2 to 4 bucks eachfit 3 clippings in one

4 Likes

@Low here’s a conversation you might like. Shipping clones

5 Likes

That’s the hope!

Now I don’t even remember. Some online grow shop. I ordered them on Monday and bam they were on my front porch yesterday.

Yeah man :grin: I’m all about it. Actually sending them off to @ReelOfishalTrees to get a Green Crack - when they return I hope to have some strains worth sending somewhere.

6 Likes

Nice I can’t wait 2 c his results with the new babies. Plant gonna leave the cold 2 the nice warm desert

6 Likes

@Tylersays I have a new bucket list breeder - Tsunami Seed Co.

All their strains sound delicious.

5 Likes

I didn’t hear that! LOL!

5 Likes

4x3 update day:

I can’t even tell what’s going on anymore. Truly. I opened up the tent today and the two autos on the autopots have doubled in height. I also saw some wild deficiency in the Irvine Tester. So she got up-potted into some old soil from the CBD plant’s pot, amended with a little Mykos and Grow Dots. This is my first go at Dots in soil so we’ll see what’s up. It makes sense in coco with daily watering - my soil won’t need that. Curious.

I lost Kona Kauai somewhere. She’s still in there, I know it. I just… well. I couldn’t pick her out among the others anymore. No clue.

Zkittlez is enjoying No Dots’ old home. Savage MF.

Photos of the chaos.

@SilvaBack203 Jungle enough yet?

11 Likes

HAHAHA!, man you got a lot going on bro…it all looks great! i love how diverse you are with your grow mediums thats legit

LMAO!!!

4 Likes

i’d say that’s a jungle

4 Likes

Is that yellow just on top leaves of canopy. If so I’m going light burn that’s what it looks like from my experience lol. Other than it’ll be a calmag issue first time I thought it was calmag issues flushed the shit out of the plant for 3 days numbers were all low pH was good plant still looked like a holes and elbows after a bad gang bang so covert tells me light burn.i dimmed lights and raised them some and bam next day all started looking good again. This was all new 260xls 3x with 3x uva bars well they r alot more power than the blurps we’re lol. Although I am noticing with my blurples lights that they seem to veg a plant beautiful well so far my 300w dimmable vips work great. Have beautiful node spacing the green is phenomenal growth is remarkable I’m seeing like 2 inches growth since transplant yesterday on my yester seeds

6 Likes

Definitely a jungle man but an amazing jungle looks amazing All the girls

2 Likes

I’ll have to take a closer look. She’s nowhere near the light - if it’s light burn (doesn’t look much like it based on how these lights burn usually, but I can’t rule it out) then she’s going to be very unhappy in general. :joy: my lights run way brighter in the other tents and I’m not gonna tweak it for one picky plant. :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmaooo u got a Diva in ya hands

3 Likes

I do! It’s all good. Gotta have at least one every Grow and I was missing her.

@Mark0427 my Peach Purée never went anywhere after the tail sprouted. Tail just eventually shriveled and died. Luckily I got a CBD strain when I picked up a CBD seed from Irvine Seeds. I’m gonna germ her now - my Harlequin seeds are just now in transit.

@Tylersays was WeedSeedExpress the antithesis of express for you, too? :rofl:

3 Likes

I wanna see @ReelOfishalTrees jungle he been hiding and keep then in the basement lock up

3 Likes

TOTALLY!
They were running close to Seedsman times! LOL!
My quickest order from Seedsman, oddly enough, was the one I forgot to click USD on and I ended up paying in pounds or Euros or whatever made up currency they use over there, and they shipped from a regular PO box in England! That’s the ones that came in the box with the puzzle wrapped like a Xmas gift! LOL!
Herbies has had the best time so far - 10 days from placing the order to having the seeds in hand. 10 days!

Interestingly enough, the seeds from WSE come from the same address in San Diego as ILGM AND have the exact same codes and little ziplocs also.
Kinda makes you wonder what the difference is? Are they all the same seeds from the same place? And if so, who’s the actual breeder.
I understand how third party warehousing works and actually spent some time in Compton - yeah, THAT Compton, setting up a third party shipper for a company i used to work for.
They shipped a lot of similar products - that’s why we chose them. But, they DID NOT ship different companies products in the same boxes or bags.
It’s enough to make me suspicious.
i49 also uses the same shipper, bags, codes, etc.
The only way you can tell the difference between the G13 I bought from ILGM nad the free G13 i49 sent me is by counting the seeds in the baggie - everything else, code wise - except for quantity, is the EXACT same as ILGM.
Makes me even more suspicious!! LOL!

2 Likes

Well ilgm from the Netherlands I found out recently reading some 1 journal

3 Likes

@ReelOfishalTrees told ya I’d show off the pollen collector.

Here it is:

I have the Afplant still sorta hanging on by a thread in my garage. I’m tempted to give him a good haircut and get him situated in a closet with a seedling light or something. See if I can encourage him to come back to life and produce some more pollen for me - this isn’t much (probably plenty, but I worry I may need the pollen from this guy more than once to stabilize some ladies later down the road?)

PS- $10 on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DW3Z3W1?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Yeah. It was very strange because they confirmed the order same day, moved it into “processing” and then radio silence for ten days. It’ll be here Wednesday so whatever really. But Herbie’s felt insanely fast (after I figured out my own shenanigans) and Seedsman at least told me when I placed the order it would take forever. Attitude Seeds was similar. Fast-ish.

I think almost everyone uses semi-universal codes. It makes it easier to identify wtf you have in your hands if you don’t reinvent the wheel. The lack of breeder deets is strange, since all my European (direct order anyway) seeds have the breeder tag included, whether handwritten because of the “stealth” packaging or in the actual breeder package. The part about WSE that caught my attention was the ol’ 10 + 10 free Schtick. Harlequin by some strange stroke of luck was one of those strains the day I looked, hence going with them - a yet-untested vendor.

2 Likes

Yeah.
Herbies is in Spain. And I guess Seedsman is in the UK. Don’t quote me on Seedsman, but my Herbies order shipped from and tracked in the Spanish postal system till it hit customs in the US.
I think it says on their site they’re in Spain though! LOL!

2 Likes