Seeds in Rockwool

It’s super easy watch YouTube video and first time be 20 mins to put together anyothera will be like 5 mins lol. Good luck

1 Like

heck yah bro keep me tagged i cant wait to watch!!!..this kona gold x bruce banner is beasting out big time!! ill get some pics for you… hey when i saw this it made me immediately think of you lol

1 Like

EUM-240S350DT

Guessing at the 2 part of the 240 but that makes the most sense given the driver specs.

1 Like

Can’t wait. I couldn’t tell if these things are fems or not (since they say reg but have 2 female symbols too lol) but figured it was worth the shot.

3 Likes

s

i had the same confusion, i talked to the breeder and he said S1 fems, but i guess this breeder is all about F2 and landrace strains

1 Like

Here’s some not so great trichome shots of Frosted Jungle for y’all’s viewing pleasure

And FJ with the photography lens

CBD chugging along

The tent: LT got a full(ish) defol whereby I removed all the fan leaves I could actually reach and remove without harming bud sites.

I’m anxiously awaiting lights on in the 5x2.5- gotta check up on Afghan again. I need to pull him before flowers open but leave him long enough that some can develop. :laughing:

5 Likes

The finished result of my gummy project- they’re strawberry watermelon flavored. I expect a full gummy is between 20 and 30 mg of THC. I was NOT shy about adding tincture til I got contact high from the liquid boiling off

6 Likes

Nice do u have a blurples.light or a light with alot of red like my tent has alot of pink from the blurples. If so add that over this plant and watch the tric build up in a few days time from it. Mine r 600w growstar blurples and the 240w enfun board and the frostiest buds yet. Super sick from any past I’ve grown.

5 Likes

Damn those are frosty as hell. I’ve got UVs and IRs and some deep reds on my KingBrites and my HLG Rspecs. Separate UV/IR strips but only 2 of em. My biggest issue is I really do need to run a third light in there for even coverage but I need to repair my 5x2.5 light fixture (it arced and fried one of the connectors so i need to solder it) before I can move the BloomSpect into my 4x4

4 Likes

I wanna build a light for my tent but my wife says no we spent enough for this hobby lol

2 Likes

She smokes, doesn’t she? She’s gonna appreciate a nice dense nug. It doesn’t get better than deciding what lights go in during the build. :rofl:

4 Likes

LT OG

White Lavender

2 FJ’s and another LT clone ready to take over the 4x4.

The remaining 2 LT clones:

And Kona Kauai getting ready to pop.

I didn’t realize I only had one unique plant left ready to flower out. I sure moved thru em fast.

5 Likes

Gosh Mark what u and the wife do dip it In the snow or something

2 Likes

I think I may have my heater blowing directly on the sensor for my fan.:man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

What’s the problem? Looks like optimal VPD to me lmao

3 Likes

Literally so perfect it’s off the chart. :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmfao absolutely

3 Likes

Couldn’t resist looking at trichomes while I was in the 5x2.5 fixing the light.

Also the light is held together with electrical tape so that’s not great. I have to bring the soldering iron home with me. :laughing:

Lemon Tree:

Alpu:

5 Likes

They are so cute

3 Likes

Bro I have plenty of light for the roos I have now if I add the blurples I have like 8 too many. My house is packed with stuff for growing lol. I think that’s a huge reason my wife been looking so hard for a house with property so I can have a basement and garage to play with and property if I can get

Morning by the way.

4 Likes