Seeds in Rockwool

In other news, Mystery Plant is no longer a mystery.

3 Likes

Oh man nuts sorry

2 Likes

S’all good, man. I wondered if it might happen because she was pistil-y when I got her (like it was a reveg clone) and when I flipped her to flower the pistils didn’t just shoot right back out. All the old growth had a few but anything new was ball central.

Best part is I had 2 of these clones so I can comfortably chuck them both and be one step closer to 0 soil plants (okay - one soil plant. I’ll probably keep Lemon Tree til she gives up on me). That leaves me with White Lavender and 2 more LT clones. I can flower out 3 easy.

4 Likes

What the hell did I get myself into :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol you can do it!

Just don’t be too stoned when assembling

3 Likes

I took 6 bong rips before taking it out the box definitely put it back

2 Likes

It’s honestly not that hard. I promise. As someone who knew exactly nothing about electrical wiring before I got my first HLG light, it’s not tough to learn. Red = hot = positive (+ sign on the board). Black = neutral/passive = - sign on the board.

3 Likes

Wondering if I should start checking Alpu’s trichomes.

Thinking my basil plant is gonna be male. I’m good with that - he’ll give me some beautiful pollen. Just gotta make sure he’s not a herm but truly male.

5 Likes

Just spent 2 hours putting it together still doesn’t turn on I’m so lost all the wires are different colors from the instructions I’ll post pictures maybe someone can see what I’m doing wrong

2 Likes

I wouldn’t let her rock

2 Likes

4 Likes

Looks good gonna be a bright tent

1 Like

Not looking that good it doesn’t turn on🤣

1 Like

Looks like I got the incorrect driver ;( hopefully they have good customer support

1 Like

They have great costumer rsupport I have 2 of there lights

2 Likes

It doesn’t look wired right…? I don’t actually know why. Something looks off. @dbrn32 can you take a gander at the HLG @Alaska420 is setting up and verify that’s proper?

Edit:
I see it now. The driver is a 240 but you should have a 3-something.

3 Likes

Setting up autopots. Somehow not hard but not that straight forward either.

5 Likes

The grow always keeping u busy

2 Likes

No joke. It seems like neverending tasks but I believe firmly that the autopots will alleviate the constant need to water once stuff is in flower.

The 4x3 looks much cleaner now. I got my 2 seedlings (auto Royal Cookies and auto Wedding Cake) in their nursery bags - I put the Royal Cookies straight into the home pot though - I’m curious to see who grows faster between the two. I also slapped the air dome in the autopot but since I’m in straight coco, no perlite, I suspect it will do no good at all. :joy:

Also my Zkittlez seems to be dampened off - maybe not totally a goner so I left her to ttt and recover, but this reaffirms my thought that root cubes are not idiot proof and thus not my preferred method of germing. I dropped a Kona X Kauai in her place - thanks @nodurxshn

Checked back in on the 5x2.5 - I’ll give my wife $100 to go blow on whatever if Afghan doesn’t turn out to be male. It sure looks like it’s forming some nice balls but it’s soooo early in the formation, I may be wrong. I’m not, but I’ll leave the 1% chance I am out in the universe.

Here’s the real question- do I pollinate my White Lavender (only a few select flowers) or, do I try to rush the Afghan along and try to catch some larfy buds on my Frosted Jungle? Some FJxAfghan seeds could actually be pretty lit.

Anyway, shot of the tent.
GDPxG and Alpu up close - flowering strangely well for 2 plant sharing a small pot.

And the tent.

Lastly, the 4x4, the ladies were asleep when I got home so this is the best I’ve got.

2 Likes

What is the model number on the driver? I can’t really make out from picture, sorry.

You are correct though, the 320xl kit use to ship with hlg-320h-c1750.

1 Like