Seeds in Rockwool

:upside_down_face: Man it’s one of those days. The empty cartridges “arrived” to my door but it was actually an empty bubble envelope. Nothing inside of it and it looks like it was never even sealed.

Freaking customs nabbed them
I’m making that up
It’s a weird mystery
I have likes but I can’t like that :heart:
Sorry you got hosed

It’s okay, the great and powerful Amazon is shipping a replacement but it’ll take another 3-5 days to get here. I’ll probably stop into my local smoke shop who specializes in “water pipes” and other not-obviously-for-weed paraphernalia. Maybe they’ll have some.

1 Like

Yes, “water pipes” for “leafy tobacco”
I remember when if you didn’t speak in code, you’d get kicked out of the store

1 Like

It’s still pretty prevalent here. I needed a “replacement tobacco holder with stem” for my MIL’s “water pipe” not so long ago and man between the poor associate and myself we were so confused we just ended up whispering in hushed voices. “Listen I just need a bowl for a bong.” None of the people in the store give a damn but no one wants to lose their business license.

2 Likes

My QWET got weird - left it in the freezer while I was out for entirely too long. I have probably 10 grams sitting in containers but I’d be stunned if 5 grams of it (or more) isn’t water weight.

Strange frozen scraping (much easier than room temp had been) - assumed because it was EC and plant matter, there wouldn’t be much water to freeze. Was wrong. Will be curious to re-weigh after leaving these to evaporate for a while.

4 Likes

Always if u have it use parchment paper. Dump it all on parchment paper not wax paper. It peels right off the paper so easy leave no mess. Plus the freezer will be a good friend for this process. If u let all that u have in them containers set on parchment paper for a day or 2 u’ll b golden. Just spread it out and let it set in the dark. U’ll know if water is in it still when u loft from one side the water will roll off the paper. Wait til parchment is totally dry before scraping it off so paper don’t rip at all. Super easy super clean to do

2 Likes

Haha, oh man. Yeah, I’ve got literal yards of parchment paper. Baking is one of my many hobbies. :sweat_smile: I’ll use some next go and see how it works out. I’m betting the answer is “way easier.”

2 Likes

Yep after it’s dry it peels right off that just like when pressing with a press u use parchment paper. Wax oozes onto that let it cool down and use a dab tool to collect it all. If u have to store it or freeze it u can make a nice pouch and flatten the product out and freeze it in a small area in freezer til u wanna enjoy it. I go thru alot of parchment paper here lol. Open blast I spread parchment out fold sides up like a box bigger area to play the better but I let all the drippings drip onto parchment butane will evap once that’s all evapd I have a 100w light bulb I run the parchment close to that it will warm the wax a bit and get it to make some bubbles to make sure any butane is gone out of the material u wanna smoke. Works great and taste way better than when pressing I need a machine like covert got to get the butane back Everytime lol. Shiz is too expensive tho

2 Likes

4x4 quick update.

Lemon Tree is done I think. All the stuff she’s got is cloudy/amber with the exception of where foxtails took over (not mad about it). I’ve gotta find my peroxide so I can cut and wash now.

I still want to re-veg her. The question becomes, is just one larfy bud per branch enough to do it? Or should I leave more?

Blueberry is having a good time. Seriously, short but mighty.

And Alpujarreña is picking up the pace after watering yesterday.

Bonus: my tomato plants are probably ready for a bigger pot.

5 Likes

And 4x3.

I’m tempted to chuck the other purple Urkle plant. Maybe I’ll just throw it in the 4x4 and see what it becomes.

As far as the rest of this? I’m … surrendered. :laughing:

Frosted Jungle has taken over.

Once it’s clones root, I think she’s up for flowering. I will not have room if I let her veg much longer.

My LT clones are asking for something. More food? More space? They’re kind of monsters for a solo cup.

I may have a couple of 1gal pots left I can slip them into…

6 Likes

They’re taking over!
Lol

2 Likes

They’ve taken over. Next step? Sentience.

4 Likes

Feed me !!!

2 Likes

Okay here’s where I’m at -

Finished chopping the Lemon Tree down to her reveg skeleton and moved her into the 4x3. Moved the Purple Urkle into the 4x4 to see if it’s also a herm seed (I’m suspecting the answer is yes).

I had to go to work today so my guest bathroom looks like this right now:

And the 4x3 with the LT to reveg:

I need to decide if I have the room to put Frosted Jungle to work flowering soon or not. I am rapidly running out of space in the 4x3. But the Blueberry is only like 2 weeks into flowering so I’ve got lots of time before she’ll be ready to harvest and make definite space for Frosted Jungle.

Still think I’m gonna pull the trigger and renegotiate space later once my FJ Clones have visible roots.

3 Likes

Plants look great!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m up to my elbows in them! (Literally, that vegging Frosted Jungle is nearly chest height :laughing: )

Today’s updates are brief- not a lot changed, I just had the chance to prune some dying leaves off my clones and water everyone who lives in a cup way too small for their root structures.

4x3

Root structure on the Afghan - amazing but I’m anxious it’ll be male since they’re regular seeds.

And the 4x4, where Blueberry is threatening to take over but Alpujarreña is rising to the occasion. Tomato plants got moved in here entirely to make room in the 4x3 for LT. And Purple Urkle is in here to see if it shows me herming too.

6 Likes

Everything’s looking great :+1: :+1: i dont know how you handle all that. What strain is tomato plant? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i woke up to a flooded basement(where my tent is)my sub pump floater switch went.

1 Like

I love that little rack/table in your tent

Mine has no table top like that. I made gut drag a rack in mine

1 Like

Tomato Plant is a beefsteak strain :laughing: sweet, aromatic, big yield but only when grown properly. 0/10 do not recommend smoking and will not get you high.

Oh carp man that sucks! Plants should be fine tho once they dry out.

Yeah I bought that tent specifically to have that second tier. You can see the literal table in my 4x4 and it’s a huge waste of space.

1 Like