Seeds in Rockwool

Decarb right on the vine

1 Like

Hey now you’re talking!

Dang those lights are dope af, nice harvest growmie it’s looking amazing​:+1::+1:

Q. Why did you want no amber in trics? I read you want like 80% Amber to harvest. When do you cut? I plan on making hash water n rosin.

1 Like

Waiting till amber give you a “couch lock” buzz, but by harvesting while the trichomes are still cloudy, but not yet amber gives you a more racy head high that makes you wanna do stuff, rather than being locked to the couch or falling asleep

2 Likes

Less amber = more THC and stronger high. Some Clear and mostly cloudy is an “energetic” high, where the more amber the more “couchlock” the high becomes. This is because the trichomes are actually degrading and your THC is converting from one form of THC to another and reducing the overall potency. I waited til I saw amber on one or two trics and gave em the axe. In theory that will be peak potency with a nice buzz between “hyper” and super stoned.

We’ll see if that’s what happens.

2 Likes

I peeked this AM right before lights on
My Blueberry Auto is exploding.

And the girls in the 4x4 after lights on but from the cam.

I think I’m snipping Gelato tomorrow AM. she’s too heavy to hold herself up anymore.

4 Likes

Now there’s a good problem
Growing so vigorously I gotta do something!

2 Likes

Auto Blueberry is taking off without me
I remembered I had yo-yos so I broke em out and spread her open. With any luck I can avoid larfy crap from lack of light.

Gelato is done done. Gonna pull her tomorrow for sure.

I forgot to water one of the Mystery clones so I took the opportunity to transplant her. Healthy AF roots. I didn’t have enough soil to do it quite right but HEY! who cares?

Oh, also Lemon Tree doesn’t actually care that I stripped most of her growth. She’s still chugging.

AND - Auto Alpujarreña Soil Edition went ahead and started flowering on me so I just sorta yeeted her into the 4x4. I’m still gonna rotate Purple Urkle into the hydro spot tomorrow when Gelato is gone.

Lastly, the jungle of the 4x3 is better and simultaneously worse. I clipped two clones off Frosted Jungle but they’re so weird I don’t expect em to root. Maybe I’ll be surprised.

5 Likes

I can’t even say Gelato got chopped. She got snipped. So little. :rofl:

Her full weight, stem, leaves and all, is 3.1oz. So I’m assuming I’ll get maybe 1/2oz of bud?

Her trim might be nice enough to goof off with making some hash or something if I can snag it along with LT’s trim (I gave a 1gal ziplock bag of trim to a friend and I guess it smelled incredibly potent. I may or may not be able to smell weed anymore, it smells so strong in my house al the time)

4 Likes

Nice job bro the lemon tree looks great, gelato is one of if not my favorite strains. My next grow I have a gelato crossed bean I can’t wait to start her. I’m sure I’ll be asking you another thousand questions when I get there. Great grow :+1::+1:

1 Like

Ask away, man! I’m always around except when I ain’t :joy:

Thanks! My Gelato is sad AF but she’s a beautiful plant for her size. I’ll take that victory

2 Likes

My next purchase is going to be a surveillance camera I want to look without having to disturb them every few hours ik it’s not good opening the tent that much I’m always trying to “improve” my grow.

1 Like

Idk in flower I pretty much have to leave my upper zippers unzipped so hot air can get out. My whole house smells like Lemon Tree. :v:

Just gotta be cautious about the lights more than anything but you’ve got autos right now so I don’t think they care.

2 Likes

Checked in on the 4x3 again to make sure no one needs water. I am rapidly running out of ideas to keep this sh!t under control. Even those two autos I slapped into the same pot are starting to take off. I’m going to need to start training them sideways away from eachother so I have any idea wtf I’m harvesting if they make it that far.

I should have taken shots of the 4x4 after a day of recovery after my invasive LST on the Auto Blueberry. :rofl: you’d never know I tried to tie her down six ways to Sunday.

I FIMmed my Afghan seedling - she’s nearly ready to graduate from a solo to a real pot but I DONT HAVE ANY ROOM.

:see_no_evil:

4 Likes

That one in the solo cup is huge. Tent looks great! Do you clone your plants? I plan on cloning next round, no idea how to do it but I know I don’t want to pay for seeds if I can help it.

1 Like

I have a few Lemon Tree clones and just cut clones from my Frosted Jungle - i picked a branch I needed gone rather than one that was optimal for cloning, so I’ll be surprised if they actually root. Figure it’s worth a shot. @Hellraiser has an amazing Cloning guide when you’re ready. I’ve had a 100% success rate so far following his advice.

Two more of my plants are allegedly clones but I think the original owner had no idea wtf she was talking about and I got passed them through another individual who I do trust but she has no clue what their origin really is.

It’s a disaster zone of a lot of “maybe male” plants. :rofl:

4 Likes

Also feeling pretty good about myself. :rofl: my “dealer” aka my friend who started growing before me so we swap stories and photos - complimented my grow. Said she’s envious of my plants. :v:

5 Likes

That’s a lot of fun when that happens.

1 Like

Some people got it and some just don’t :wink:

1 Like

Blueberry has got it going on.

Purple Urkle, the new photoperiod addition, is figuring it out.

Waiting for signs of Sex. He may be garbage. Or she will be gorgeous. Jury is still out.

Lemon Tree, seems like she’s getting heavy again.

And auto Alpujarreña, who began preflower yesterday, is also in here.

Not a lot of bud sites but they’ll be beautiful anyway.

Oh and PS my tomatoes

Gonna refill the humidifier and get them some more humidity for a few days.

4 Likes