Seeds in Rockwool

@Graysin not sure what happened. I downloaded instagram and added you and silvaback and the app looked strange so i checked and it wasnt the official instagram logo. So i deleted it and reinstalled and now i dont have yall. No clue what happend but ill have to readd

3 Likes

Website looks great! Is it operational? If not lemme know when and Ill put the link in my tree.

5 Likes

You can add me on ig also if you want to @Ebb. Same name followed by .65

3 Likes

Done. Just added a couple new vids

2 Likes

Watched your vids. Nice!!!

2 Likes

Sure is!

Nice. I’ll go look for ya

3 Likes

Oh yeah forgot to ask earlier, @Graysin you’re good at the edibles as I recall?
My mom wants to make butter out of some of my trim to make some bedtime brownies haha,
It’s been years and I forgot how. How much to use, etc.
She would probably be good on a dosage between weak and average, got any tips or a recipe?
The stuff being used is mostly ground up actual bud from the trimbowl, maybe some sugarleaves but also some kief too so I’d probably treat it as if the potency is similar to the bud.
It’s in a bag in the freezer, if that makes any difference.

3 Likes

I’d just go ahead and decarb it in the oven - 235° for 45 min, then toss it into an Instapot for 6-8 hours. Treat it like ~5mg per mL, that seems to be what my Butter always ends up around, regardless of whether I use kief or just bud.

I tend to make ginger cookies for my wife, but I use a full 3/4 cup of butter (~25ish mg per cookie). For weaker doses, I’d do 1/4 cup canna butter and 1/2 cup regular butter. That would be closer to 7-10mg per, which is more typical of a dispensary edible.

5 Likes

Oooh never even thought of decarbing haha glad I asked.

So the 5mg per ml, is that referring to 5mg of THC per 1ml of butter or ?

That’s the part I’m having problems with, how much bud to use per amount of butter

Also I don’t think I have an instapot unless it’s the same as a crockpot or a steamer :sweat_smile:
I’m good in the kitchen but apparently my knowledge is solely on the bbq or frying pan

3 Likes

Yes.

I use like an ounce for a pound of butter. You can do more, or less, but around that ballpark.

Similar. A crockpot cooks on a higher temp so I’d put it on “warm” instead of the high/low setting and just let it “warm” for several hours. Maybe pop a thermometer in it after 30-45 minutes and see if the butter is getting in the 170-200° range.

3 Likes

Sounds good, I have a meat thermometer so that’s doable :slight_smile:

To decarb it first in the oven, do I just spread the shake on a pan or something?

2 Likes

Yep. If using bud, try to break it up into smaller bits. Not tiny, no need to grind it or anything. Just little bud bits so it can heat somewhat evenly in the oven on a baking sheet.

2 Likes

Thanx for the tag @Graysin.

As for your concern @Boone it sounds like you have gotten some good advice in previous reply’s and questions. Let me try and get alittle info from you.

*You will be growing from seed?

*Your goal is to achieve quality seeds rather than flower in the facility?

*It sounds like you are using the collloidal silver method. Correct?

1 Like

Hey. Have u ever made edibles with kief yet. I’m bout to have a bunch this weekend and wife is gonna shoot to make some cherry edibles or gummies. What’s the cherry flavoring u used in ur gummys u sent me as it was a good flavor and decarbing kief how what temp how long should I do this for without messing it up. It’s gonna prolly be a nice amount of kief got the ethyl coming in today or tomorrow for it but won’t use til hash is made and dried and ready. I wanna shoot for 100mg chunks like dispos throw out. Well they do like 10mg each piece. I want a bigger chunk of like 100mg each piece or so. Help a brotha out on the kief decab issue and the flavoring issue and I have to pick up some lecithin also where is best to get that at and is there a certain kind to get.

It was just the flavoring from this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QRW5M4R?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

2 Likes

*You will be growing from seed?
Yes.

*Your goal is to achieve quality seeds rather than flower in the facility?
To achieve high volume quality buds. Currently just selling my dried buds to a fixed buyer.

*It sounds like you are using the collloidal silver method. Correct?
I have not started growing the first batch yet. Currently started constructing the 4 story building only. There will be appointed growers to handle the growing part so i just want some 3rd party opinion and experiences in order to use the setting data for cross reference when they start growing.

2 Likes

Good evening! :v:t5: I was wondering if you had any knowledge of crop steering? I’ve looked into it a little bit. But just wondering if you have any info. Thanks for the package!

4 Likes

@503KING how bout this. Scope out this part and see what u think a pretty good break down on the whole deal here it seems.

1 Like

I don’t, sorry.

2 Likes
6 Likes