Seeds in Rockwool

Hope you can get some rest after the nerve blocks! All the best!

2 Likes

You can buy a shipping container for like 2k. Insulate it, wire it. Plenty of space. My landlords brother wants to sell me one of his two. I know my wife would never let me purchase one at this point but it is food for thought. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::100::pirate_flag:

4 Likes

We once had neighbors where the couple had his and her shipping containers. One was a cool art studio for her, the other a man/tool cave.

6 Likes

Im looking at a 10x10 shed all id have to do is insulate it and run power about 1500 at home depot for the shed

3 Likes

I could easily use 2 by myself. One for a ceramic studio and one to grow copious amounts of weed. :rofl::joy:

I’m alive and well. Scheduled the appointment to get the permanent nerve blocks done mid Feb, so that’ll be a hoot I’m sure.

In lieu of getting up to check on the ladies, I relied on my trusty camera.

Evidence that my room is a f**king mess more than anything.

13 Likes

The jungle is looking great sir

5 Likes

Thanks, boss.

It’s great to see ya back in action. Can’t wait to see how that PB Haze (PBB x black Amnesia) and the PB & caramel treat ya.

7 Likes

Hey @TT happy bDay grow sis. :v::sunglasses::100:

4 Likes

Hey @UncleDick - welcome to the forum. I’m dragging you over to my journal so you know you have a place you can come ask the questions that feel inane, stupid, “noob-ish”, etc.

I asked lots of dumb questions at the beginning, so I’m humbly offering my services to answer them, too. Besides, the only dumb question is the one you don’t ask. :v:

4 Likes

@TT Happy Birthday hope it was a awesome one!!!

4 Likes

@TT Happy Birthday and I am sorry I’d it was yesterday and I missed it :pensive: hope you had a stellar day full of smoke and most excellent prizes!!! :100:

3 Likes

Man i cant wait 2 grow these ladies. Some might go outside depending how long i have to sex the reg seeds

5 Likes

Hey @Mark0427 , fired her up.

It’s taking some practice but I think we’re getting there.

Looks like a piece of toast. :joy:

I forgot to make sure I knew where my silicone storage containers were. So I will report yield back once I’ve found em😅

10 Likes

What size micron bags are you using and what temp??

1 Like

It’s a 120 micron, that run was at 215° I think.

I did a few trials at different times, temps, pressures. I think I’m a fan of the 210-220 range because collecting shatter-style stuff is way easier than the 180 range. Too squishy. Got about 1/3rd of a gram out of the bud I used, which tbh isn’t bad considering it’s prolly trash bud (hence the experimenting with it)

I only have 25 and 120 micron, but I want to get some 60s and 90s - I pressed some kief and got a nice return but I can see the impurity in it.

Didn’t weigh it yet, still goofing off.

11 Likes

Nice not bad i like to press at 190-195 with 90-120 micron i like the gooeynes lol

4 Likes

Yeah but how do you collect it? :joy:

5 Likes

Look at chu killing it

4 Likes

Cold plate or toss it in the freezer for a few minutes it gets hard enough to collect

6 Likes

Yep a gentleman’s Jack fifth works great for a cold plate. Anything cold will stiffen it up thoif I press at 72 rh it’s a bit gooey but nice return. I just use a cold bottle under or the flat blue ice packs. Only need it under for a few seconds then move collect til it gets gooey get cold again. Way better tastes to me. How bout u

5 Likes