Happy Cake Day @Twelve1

5 Likes

@Twelve1 Happy Cannaversary, my friend! :100::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks, all! :dancing_women: :mirror_ball:

5 Likes

Happy cake day!!!

3 Likes

You got a lot going on brother and you have come a hell of a long way from “is this white fuzzy stuff on my seedling mold” :rofl: I’m joining your journey here… got the lazy boy pulled up and ready to enjoy the rest of your show :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I always enjoy reading my first post from time to time. What an idiot :rofl::joy::sunglasses:

Pleasure to have you along for the ride!

Tonight is plant watering night, largely cuz I skipped it this morning.

4 Likes

Update time!

Here’s the micros.

Starting at a rate of 1mL per gal - also I checked my pH - 7.2. Duh. Too high.

Adjusting down to 5.8, and watering everyone generously. It took a wild amount of pH down to get back in range - something like 30mL.

Mint Julep

Mango Smile

Tony

Arachnid Pie

Duck Cake - the bud shot is essentially a whole plant pic :joy:

Eleven Roses (I forgot I was growing this)

Peanut butter & caramel

Melonade. Looking like bad genetics on this one @Lacewing

Frosty but no meaningful bud structure.

Cotton Candy

Blueberry Muffin - so fragrant.

Purple Heart - overripe. Coming down tomorrow night

GSCE

The veg tent. :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Out of likes for a bit but holy hell the flower tent is looking beautiful so many nice frosty buds :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Your tent looks like a bag of skittles. I bet you can’t wait to taste that rainbow :joy: looking awesome!

4 Likes

It’s time to exercise your right to vote for dankest bud

This month includes notable contenders @Borderryan22 @Carpenter @Stickyicky407 @Fatz1973 @Fieldofdreams and many others. :v::100::sunglasses: go cast that vote

10 Likes

Outta likes, but, girl, you have a lot going on there! Amazing! Don’t know how you keep up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha. Missed it again

2 Likes

Me, too.

Yeah honestly I don’t have a clue either. Water every 36 hours and pray. :joy:

5 Likes

Well, they look great… especially that Purple Heart :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Much appreciated @Graysin for the tag and confidence booster!!! There are some beautiful specimens on display again this month!!! I wish everyone the very best :pray:t2::pray:t2::100::heart:

3 Likes

Such a Jungle. Love it!

1 Like

Thank you!

Here’s my Monday update - mostly the gals in the flower room.

Blueberry Muffin - she stopped drinking water abruptly a couple days ago but on closer inspection, her buds appear pretty close to done anyhow. I’m letting her ride until things appear to be truly dead down below - it’s a sorry sight but we’ll get there.

Mint Julep. Wow she’s a beaut. Small but who cares? :star_struck:

Crystal Candy

Tony, the Mob Boss

Purple Heart bud - I harvested her and GSCE last night.

Peanut Butter Haze (2 phenos)

Honey Roasted Peanuts

Ruby Juice x Black Opal

Side shot to appreciate how wee these ladies are.

The veg tent - Cotton Candy has to be moved out to be able to water everyone else.

18 Likes

A forest of beauty :seedling::palm_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::heart_eyes::fire::trophy::trophy::trophy:

4 Likes

Watered the ladies late tonight. Of course the drama queens in the veg tent with bone dry 6oz solo cups were droopy as hell. I’m gonna try to pop back in on them tomorrow at lunch and top anyone off who is dried out. I’m getting more nerve blocks in the afternoon so I’m expecting to be decommissioned for a good 12 hours.

In news today, I’ve discovered two things:

One of my ladies has the most bizarre bud structure I’ve ever seen.

And my @repins12 Arachnid Pie is throwing nanners at me. They’re small and only seeing a couple, so I think I’m going to opt to pluck em and monitor. It’s not far enough along yet that I’d be able to make much use out of extracts. Bummed but that’s the life I lead - stress to the max, it’s almost inevitable.

Otherwise everyone else is doing well. Blueberry muffin, GSCE, and Purple Heart are all hanging to dry. I gotta get them situated and out of my bathroom by Friday morning. Fingers crossed the blocks don’t affect me too long to do that.

12 Likes

Dayyyum. I’m sorry to hear that. I have grown out several and never had that issue and haven’t heard of anyone else having it. I was fixing to release a boatload of them. I reckon now I’ll just keep em :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

5 Likes