Seeds in Rockwool

Ph would be good sanity check, I also thought maybe sulfur or possibly manganese? I think either are not very likely to occur, but maybe if locked out by something else in abundance?

5 Likes

Graysin I’m very sorry about your fish. They were a beautiful shade of blue. I am now wondering what being their soul is now inhabiting here on Earth again. Perhaps if you were to get a baby fish your friends soul maybe swimming around in there! :heart::pray:t2::pray:t2: your scope shots are fantastic. I had the same problem with my Gorilla Glue way yellow and dying leaves. I found that when I bumped my N supply it bumped my calcium too thereby making her nute uptake of the magnesium and K more easily and acceptable. I began using my veg nutes at 0.5 grams as base before I added my flower nutrients. :man_shrugging:t3: perhaps it will help you too. In my nutrients (FloraFlex) my highest calcium and Nitrogen comes from my Veg1 nutrient bag. I hope you are able to dial in…… :100::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Here read here maybe not sure how often u read numbers. Only thing I find sounds and seems half logical on this.

https://www.seedsman/us-en/blog/black-spots-on-cannabis-leaves-causes-and-treatments/

Took the dot com part off so add all to search and read there. Seems logical to me.

1 Like

My brain went here, too. I did use more Part B (N + Cal) this time than I have in the past - it was actually just happenstance because I mixed before I saw the spots.

Agreed - pH is probably the culprit here. Sometimes I just need more eyes to bring me back to basics. If it’s way far off, it’ll explain why an odd deficiency seems to be manifesting. If it’s not, it’ll explain why it’s only affecting that one plant. :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

My plants absolutely love Peruvian Gold Micro Builder!!!

4 Likes

I ditto @Caligurl

I use it indoors and add it to my outdoor teas. Only downside, they don’t have free shipping.

3 Likes

Just saw free shipping for the big one-gallon size on Amazon, $55. Not sure if that’s a lifetime or two supply or what.

4 Likes

LOL. My 32 oz bottle lasted well over 2 large grows and I still have about 1/3 bottle left. I guess I’m lucky because they are local and are on the shelves of all our hydroponic stores

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the trick for me. My guys carry lots of Advanced Nutrients and Fox Farms crap. Sometimes they have goodies but it’s rare.

I just grabbed an obscure concentrated micronutrient blend off Amazon that’ll be here tomorrow. I’ll report back if it makes my girls happier. It’s not Canna specific, so it’s gonna get way less than the recommended dose to start.

3 Likes

Sorry about Fishy! He was beautiful, I bet it was enjoyable watching him swim.

Seems right up your alley! :grinning: :+1:

5 Likes

I wanted to open a bakery/cafe and, here in Cali it’s so hard to get through any red tape. Here I have to have a lease on a location for 1 year, THEN I can apply for a permit (for that specific location) Once the permit is issued, I have to apply for a license which can take another year. Then I have to have everything tested for thc content so, to make it cost worthy, I’d have to make as big batch of whatever I’m making but can’t be too big that it gets old before I sell it. And the fees!!! Don’t even get me started!! And I have to have armed security. I also need a safe and everything must be locked away each night… OMG… I could sell to a lot of people without permits/licensing but I don’t want to risk it.

4 Likes

What about selling through/to a dispensary or something?

4 Likes

This is how it’s done here. It would need to follow similar red tape but I feel confident that I can make gummies and lollipops and probably simple things like ice cream - stuff with a long shelf life so if it was big-batch stuff, it wouldn’t matter much how long it took to sell. But more importantly just getting a few dispensaries to buy up the stock would make it easy enough to offload large quantities.

I just know it also involves getting food handler certifications and it can’t be done out of my house, largely because I have pets with hair I can’t control. That’s the part that stops me.

6 Likes

I hear ya’

3 Likes

@xGuSx here’s my journal. You can pick a spot, any spot. There’s a lot going on and a whole lot of nothing all at once. You’ll often see a pattern of me saying I’m gonna do a thing and then suddenly I don’t do the thing for a week or more. Presently, it’s harvesting GSCE and Purple Heart. :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Happy cake day @Twelve1

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Twelve1

5 Likes

@Twelve1 Happy Cannaversary, my friend! :100::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks, all! :dancing_women: :mirror_ball:

5 Likes

Happy cake day!!!

3 Likes