Seeds in Rockwool

Same here brother Gary!!

4 Likes

My kids love the coco bombs lol. They say most don’t add enough of the coco powder inside and it always taste like light flavored hot coco. Those look super nice tho did u infuse any of them for adults maybe add some infused coconut oil inside with the coco powder and have little balls of infusion inside too that will break up in the hot milk lmao. Stoner ideas

5 Likes

I didn’t, but it would be insanely easy to do.

I used coconut oil to temper my chocolate, all I’d need to do is use my infused coconut oil in the chocolate instead of plain. These went to non-partakers so they are not infused.

That’s the highest of compliments. I can only hope.

I love baking. Always have. I should have snapped photos of all the cookies I baked with my mom and sister yesterday. Maybe ~450 cookies. :joy::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

And i thought the wifes 5 dozen cookies where alot :rofl:

4 Likes

Turning my kief into a Christmas wish. My wife tried the infused cookies I made for a party last weekend - they ended up right around 80mg apiece because I seriously overestimated how many cookies would come out of a box mix :joy:

Anyway, she’s enjoyed them so much she said she’d like to try my homemade cookies infused. Naturally, her wish is my command, and it starts with infusing a pound of butter with ~1.5 ounces of kief.

12 Likes

TrimBag trimmed Matanuska ThunderF.

Waiting on the Levo to work it’s magic on about 16 ounces of butter - it’s actually about 1/2 cup short because I couldn’t fit all the butter with the 3/4 cup of kief. I figure I can pass the Butter through twice to get all the goodness out.

9 Likes

Was at the store shopping with the wife yesterday last minute xmas stuff my 2 things i needed i forgot 1. Un salted butter and coconut oil 2. Cheese cloth so i could do some infused oil and butter for the wife to bake with now its to dam cold to leave the house lmao well ill be going tomorrow more than likely :smile:

2 Likes

Holy crap-a-moly! I’d be toast with 80 mg!!! LOL!!!

3 Likes

My friends were fairly wasted on 1/4 cookie apiece. Me personally? I cut gummies that are known 5mg pieces in half. :joy: my tolerance is pathetic and I like it that way.

I did the math on a batch of cookies using the butter I made - the difference between butter and coconut oil potency is immediately apparent. The same amount of kief in 16oz Butter yielded cannabutter at 5mg/mL. The coconut oil was 14.8mg/mL. I thought about processing the butter a second time but if I use full canna butter in a batch of cookies, assuming I get a full 48 (I never do), it would be about 25mg per cookie. More often I get about 36, or about 33mg per cookie. That sounds like a great Christmas Eve treat to me. If I’m absolutely wrong and the yield is only 2 dozen, we’re back up to 50 (a tad strong).

Gotta love that tCheck.

6 Likes

Yeah that T-check is pretty cool!

3 Likes

A tad strong is how i like it lmao :rofl: ive ever only gotten stoned 1x off of edibles and thats when i made them and put a ounce of dry ice hash into 2 cups of butter haha tooo strong haha!!!

1 Like

Wow them Tchecks are expensive! That thing awesome but :flushed::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not sure the price tag is totally justified but I am very happy with it. It was a Xmas gift last year, so I didn’t spend the money on it. My mother, who bought it, seems to think it was worth the price. I don’t totally disagree now that I have one for edible dosing.

The Levo 2 was my present to myself (around 420) and it was at ~60% off at the time; which was absolutely worth it. Earlier in my journal you’ll find me griping about both, but I just wasn’t very versed at making the most of the tools. Like a blacksmith blaming his hammer.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good high!!

Have a great day! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Girls are looking fantastic!!

6 Likes

Gorgeous! Keep em growing, my friend. Happy holidays.

1 Like

Thank you very much brother!

2 Likes

No real updates today. Autos are chugging along, they’ve all got hedgehogs.

The seedlings, for the most part, are thriving.

I made my wife some cannabutter toast. It took longer than normal (almost 2.5 hours) to kick in but lasted about the same amount of time, which is a dramatic increase. Usually edible highs are only a 20-30 minute peak with another 15 minutes or so on either side, for about a total of an hour duration.

it’s ugly as sin and tasted so bad she only got through about half the slice :joy:

Also made some bath bombs for the fam, here’s what’s leftover for us to use (not the swirly orange ones, I haven’t mastered bubble bars yet)

I hope everyone had a stellar holiday weekend, regardless of what you celebrate. I’m off to work today to do the things I normally do on Sundays - I am worried I’ll get stuck there all day but I’ll be trying hard not to spend more than a few hours. I’ve got a nice bottle of wine and a slice of pie from my neighbor beckoning me back home.

12 Likes

Curious, did you do something different to the canna butter to make the effects last longer? Inquiring minds want to know LOL!

6 Likes

I didn’t. I think it’s just the higher fat content. Apparently low fat/no fat THC doesn’t bind well to cannabinoids receptors.

5 Likes