Seeds in Rockwool

There’s another list, it’s shorter, if that can be considered short. :grin: When it’s convenient, no rush at all, you can search for me. It’s the same, written twice. I have no followers :joy:, that’s another way to confirm it’s me. Edit: Stop the presses, found it! Following.

2 Likes

How was your day brother?

1 Like

Better today.

Didn’t wake up timely to water my plants. I’ll be doing an update later on this evening - I had to go into the grow room to bring my water chiller back inside and eyeballed stuff. Saw dead aphid carcasses but nothin alive as far as I know.

I put Tony (Mob Boss) into the flowering room a few days ago. She ain’t sexing yet. Fingers crossed she’s female.

7 Likes

Did you ever get a chance to send those seeds out? Jw

1 Like

Mentioned yesterday they’re in the mail. :v:

1 Like

Oh yeah, my bad! Lmao it’s been a long could days brother! Thank you!

2 Likes

Yeah, I feel that. I’m finally sitting down to do something fun and relaxing before going into trim jail :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Update of limited value today. I didn’t get to them before lights off so I’m not doing a full update.

My contest entries:
PC

MOD

Yeti Wedding - thinking the accidental pollination (she got PBB pollen from the intake into the veg tent some time ago) got her good. Buds aren’t developing really at all. They’ve stayed small.

You can see the seedlings in the first pic of the Perfect Circle. They’re all vibing. They don’t seem to mind the 12/12 life at all.

I also moved the Midnight Snack into the flower side of things and upgraded her digs to 2gal. She was exhibiting signs of stress from being root bound, so transplant time it was.

10 Likes

HarvestMore Trim bin (POLLEN SIEVE) , works well after screening debris.
150 mesh with 220 replacement available. Dry material is screened first.
Trim bin screen 150 seperates good from green, maybe.
ABLAZE Trim Tray - Bud Bin Trimming Pollen Sieve Sifter Trimmer with 150 Micron Screen 1 Pack: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

1 Like

Sure! You could go that route, but having high quality dedicated screens tend to be much more efficient and deliver a more consistent product. That said, I dontbown a trim bin, and would really like one.

I would have preferred the larger screens but these work fine. Its just not as easy when you have to bounce several pounds of weed.

6 Likes

Do you have a link as to where you bought those? I have found some on Amazon but so many look the same an such a wide variety of prices… I’m not ever one to buy the cheapest (or the most expensive) of most things.

3 Likes

Trimmed up some White Widow. Plant was much larger than I gave her credit for.

After a spin in the TrimBag, I got out ~100 seeds. I sorted those and then dumped out the buds to get “detailing” on the buds.

Each bud contained an extra 1-12 seeds depending on the size of the bud. I got about 1.5hrs of grooming done before I ran out of steam.

Finished buds:

TrimBagged but not cleaned up buds:

More to come later tonight, along with the Marmalate and Caramelo. :v::100:

10 Likes

Cant post links here, but bubble bag . Com has them.

3 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

I got those today brother!! Thank you so much!!!

4 Likes

Looking good sir

4 Likes

Midnight Snack may be a goner- afraid I waited too long to up-pot. We’ll let her ride a week or so and see what we get. Worst case, I drop a new bean later.

Perfect Circle is starting to smell heavenly. The Sour Cherry Mids is oddly both Sour and cherry, with some earthy undertones I guess come from the Acapulco Gold?

I forgot pics, as I often do, but here’s the room with lights off:

7 Likes

I typed this out elsewhere just to have a running log of what I’ve made thus far, seed-wise.

I’m astounded. I had no idea I had this much random crap floating around bred by me.

Photo regs:
Ruby Juice crosses -

RJ x Black Opal (Irvine Seeds)
RJ x Cinderella 99, Fast (Canuk)
RJ x Garlic Fusion (In House Genetics)
I may have another one, but I’m operating on memory here.

Photo fems:
Peanut Butter Breath crosses -
Peanut Butter & Caramel = PBB x Caramelo, early version (Delicious Seeds)
PBB x Marmalate, early version (Delicious Seeds)
Widow’s Breath = PBB x White Widow (Canuk)
PBB x Black Amnesia, Fast (Canuk)
PBB x PBB (Canuk)
Kool Aid Breath = PBB x LSD (ILGM)
PBB x Matunaska Thunderfuck (unknown, also not yet processed)
PBB x [Acapulco Gold x Sour Cherry Mids] (517 Legends, not yet processed)
PBB x Yeti Wedding (Graysin Farms - aka me, also not yet processed)

Feminized Seeds that may be photo or Auto:
Wedding Cake crosses:
Hawaiian Wedding Cake = WC x Kona Kauai (Swarley Seeds)
Marriage Equality = WC x Zkittlez (ILGM)
WC x Frosted Jungle (Jungle Boys)
White Wedding = WC x White Widow (Seedsman)
WC x Royal Cookies (Royal Queen Seeds)

Auto fems:
WC x WC (ILGM)
Yeti Wedding = WC x Samsquanch OG (Mephisto)

7 Likes

Damn bro i got find out what strains i got feminized from irving so far inky know colors lol from old days

1 Like

Gray you have been busy! You have a care package coming with strains you can play with for even more crosses.

2 Likes