Seeds in Rockwool

Hey @CoyoteCody how do you feel about 3D printing something like an XL solo cup with a lid that has an insert for a small battery-operated LED?

5 Likes

I’m paying close attention to this …
AND TONY !!! Lol …can’t wait to see what becomes of her …hope it reeks your grow room out …
Outdoors I could smell it on the opposite side of my house

3 Likes

She looks like she’s going to be really bushy!

1 Like

I did a thing whilst watering the hand-water gals.

PBB

Caramelo

LSD - @Fiz I think Grace might be a BOM entry for October.

Black Amnesia

Marmalate

There’s also a C99 and an “I forgot” in the room right now with them, but the lights went out before I got shots. I also meant to take pics of the outdoor lady but I need to wash all that DE off of her. I can’t ever tell what I’m looking at. Maybe I’ll haul her outside and spray her off with the hose.

8 Likes

Looking really good and that LSD is a beauty. She looks as if she’s going to be one of the “pastel” plants, and not the darker purple Claudette ended up being.

I’ll vote for her when you post her!

And I’m laughing that you’re going to hose down your DE plant - I’m contemplating giving Sally a shower in my bathtub.

Oh, and I hate to mention it - but yanno, your Peanut Butter plant has balls… :wink:

4 Likes

:scream: say it ain’t so! :rofl:

3 Likes

Its certainly possible, i did design a “permanent” solo cup to be reusable, but the cost outweighs any benefits or novelties.

5 Likes

How much is it to produce (rough numbers - I understand propriety :sunglasses:) I’m wondering if it wouldn’t be possible to do something - cup and lid - for between 20 and 40 bucks. Thought being I can buy “single use” versions of what I’m thinking of for ~20 a pop, if I could have a version with an interchangeable battery, I’d be way further ahead, even if it was more $$ up front.

3 Likes

Depending on size and complexity (i can go 7.5 inches cubed, and lid being snap on, screw on, or friction fit, etc) manufacturing cost could be up to $20, design shouldnt be too bad. But i would say at max height of 7.5 inches radius should be around 2/3rds that so around 5 inches, and a friction fit lid would use about a half roll of filament, plus electricity to run the printers would put manufacturing cost at around $15 so including shipping and design it would be around $30, i would just need some dimensions of what needs to go into the lid and finalize on some other details like if it needs holes in the bottom of the cup, size, color, etc.

3 Likes

:thinking: sounds good to me. Let me measure what I have later tonight, and I’ll hit you up on IG with photos of what I’m trying to replace and dimensions that I’ve got in mind.

4 Likes

Sounds good!

4 Likes

sorry for the late reply graysin been doing that move thing but im in california bay area!! long hours at working breaking my back not branches…hoping to start dropping seeds in a week or so
…oblongota pinata looks very nice!!! nicely done!!

3 Likes

Shoot! I was just in Cali over the weekend. :joy:

3 Likes

Say what?? Where?

2 Likes

Down in Santa Ana, doing vaguely marketing type stuff but largely just goofing off.

1 Like

I sped-trimmed my Zkittlez this morning because I was incredibly tired of knocking off buds while I was watering my plants (it was hanging in the shower in that bathroom).

Twiggy and awkward but I’m hoping it’ll still be good smoke. Quarter pound again - seems to be my average for plants I’m incredibly disappointed in. :joy::sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Did you ever ever up running those Purple Haze?

4 Likes

Sure haven’t yet. I think I’ve germinated a couple but those were likely in the batch that molded and died :headstone:

They’ll be in one of my next runs, likely whatever @Lacewing requests after the auto run (which will be a Mephisto breeding bonanza with the Mob Boss, I think)

I did get my girls their first dose of pollen. Hand-applied to a few colas on each plant, then blew the rest into the wind to let it fall where it may. I’m hoping to collect one more batch of pollen, so I can get the Matunaska, the Sour cherry x Acapulco, and a white widow all pollinated too.

Speaking of Mob Boss, Tony got a topping today.

9 Likes

Sounds like you’ve got your hands as full as always

4 Likes

You betcha. Don’t think I’d think I was living life to the fullest if there wasn’t always way too much going on :sweat_smile:

4 Likes