Seeds in Rockwool

Me either :joy:
Thankfully my sister and her boyfriend are super into trimming. He finds it therapeutic and she’s all about anything that will calm his nervous ass down. :rofl::sunglasses: so when they’re ready I’ll summon the assistants and get trimming. He and I knocked out those two plants last night in a little over an hour, with lots of talking between actual trimming. So it should be speedy considering the size :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Peanut Butter Breath has gotten her 3rd STS treatment. Bud sites are already forming and already starting to look a bit funky. Glad for that because the Black Amnesia is living up to her “fast” - bud sites notably larger than the others. If PBB doesn’t hurry up she’s gonna get missed in the cross. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Back to front: Black Amnesia, Marmalate, and PBB.

Same but back center is Ms. Grace Slick, front left is Zkittlez, and back left is … oh right, I never knew. I’m going with C99 because, like Black Amnesia, she’s budding fast. She has a broken stem I put back together but it looks wilty still after last night. I’m not so sure it’ll come back - if she isn’t perking up soon I’m gonna remove it and move on with life.

Outdoor plant now indoors, a bit powdery but she didn’t skip a beat. Growth is resuming.

Oh, I nearly forgot my conundrum for the day. Zkittlez seems to be done growing. A few bud sites have gotten crisped from the light (my own fault, the light is almost literally on top of her) but it feels too soon. Having no idea how long ago I yeeted her into the flowering room, I’m gonna ask y’all.

This is a typical bud from midway on the plant in terms of size, appearance, and trichome ripeness.

9 Likes

The shape of the trichomes seem optimal, but they look mainly clear to me… :thinking:

3 Likes

Look clear and glossy to me, for a smaller bud site still packing on the tri’s! Should fatten up nicely in the next week or two!

3 Likes

I’m not convinced she has a week or two left in her, is the real reason I’m even looking. The plant generally is pretty pale, and a few bud sites are just dead. Not rot, but looking fried. I dialed back the light intensity about a week and a half ago, but it doesn’t seem to be making a difference to her.

Wish it wasn’t lights out - I’d be able to take a better picture than this one - but this is her “better looking” side.

6 Likes

She does look odd… The 11 Roses that I just chopped started to pull that crap with me so she came down. The trichomes on her, though, looked done but she shouldn’t have been done. I had a lot of the plant starting to look ‘fried’… all of the old swollen calyx’s were brown and crispy. I still chopped her though. I hadn’t dealt with anything like that before… it did almost look like rot but it wasn’t.

4 Likes

That’s exactly how I feel. The buds that are dead look like they’re just over it. Not hurt, no damage, just surrendered.

I will probably harvest soon and just accept that she’ll only really be good for QWET or something. I don’t really need to waste time and space on growing unsmokable buds - I don’t have a clue why she’s doing what she’s doing. If it was only the topmost buds, I’d assume light burn - but it’s in several random patches, not one uniform branch where damage may have happened or even concentrated where the brightest spots are.

I’m curious to see what others think and if I should just shut up and let her grow, but I haven’t seen any positive change since I turned down the light brightness.

5 Likes

Looking good brother

1 Like

Smite her

1 Like

Since she’s not getting any better, I’d cut my losses and harvest her now… :thinking:

2 Likes

I agree with Kap… that’s what I did with mine… I got a few good buds but the rest is QWET material.

3 Likes

Yeah, she’ll be coming down after work tonight. I intended to yesterday but life got in the way.

3 Likes

Dang life… and work… LOL

2 Likes

Lol, I have literally a qp in the freezer waiting to get decarbed for cookies or something. 2 plants that I let get too dry on the stalk also.

2 Likes

Still didn’t get Zkittlez chopped timely. Although it’s refreshing as f**k to see all the healthy green surrounding her. I’m so relieved to be done with the gnat problem. I think they’re still around so I’m not gonna get complacent, but damn. My girls are doing so good.

Also I got a new phone (finally) so here’s the pics from it!
Zkittlez

What I think is C99

Seedlings - 3X Candy Lights, and a Midnight Snack

Tony

The seedlings generally - the only one who really looks bad is Purple Sunset - of course the one I was most pumped about.

Not pictured, she’s hiding under the Acapulco’s canopy.

And then my ladies, Black Amnesia and Marmalate

The others will get features later in life :v::100::sunglasses:

11 Likes

I’ll tell you what… the Zkittles seed you donated to me , grew into the tastiest weed I’ve grown to date! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I’m gonna hope my Zkittlez is similarly tasty. :sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Finally brave enough to sample my Lemon Tart CBD. THC content is an absolute mystery. High enough I’m not totally sober but low enough that I’m not uncomfortably high. So smooth from a nice long cure that I haven’t coughed once.

It ain’t much of a view but I’m appreciating the shade of an old tree and nice clear blue skys.

Have a peaceful Sunday, growmies. :v::100:

9 Likes

That’s an excellent update. Cheers

4 Likes

It’s good to see you have a tree where you live LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes