Seeds in Rockwool

I was adopted. I used to tell everyone, I was the governments, first test tube baby experiment, since my parents both worked for the government :wink:

4 Likes

I meant to update tonight but I got sprung with a couple emergency meetings tomorrow that involve starting my drive at 5am and more than likely starting my 3 hour journey back around 10pm (if I’m lucky and this goes smoothly). :man_facepalming: Gotta love it. Needless to say, my plants will be neglected instead while I get my ass in bed.

6 Likes

Safe travels brother!

3 Likes

Safety man b safe

1 Like

Safe travels, my friend :v:

1 Like

Thanks, everyone. Hittin’ the road but here’s the room via camera!

5 Likes

All 10 seedlings are up, and then some. :rofl::joy: I made it back a bit early, thankfully. Was able to rehydrate their rockwool. After I get a good sleep, I’ll get them into nursery bags of coco to grow up big and strong

8 Likes

Glad you got back safely…

2 Likes

Finally got my girls watered again. Here’s the morning update - lights had already gone out - I spent an extra 15 minutes after lights out just rehydrating everyone.

The veg tent:

The flowering room:

Some sweet bongs I got on auction from Special K Glass:

9 Likes

I watered everyone this morning. Have I showed you a picture of the white widow?

4 Likes

I’m gonna step out on a limb here and say… no mam… :grin:

3 Likes

Ok I’ll bite too. show the White Widow Ms Bunny

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly @JaneQP

3 Likes

Looking great sir

2 Likes

Look at my white widow!!! @Graysin @nmgeo

:wink:

8 Likes

Very nice Ms Bunny… :v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Nice indeed! That’s a White Widow to envy. She’s only gonna get monstrous from there.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:hahaha

2 Likes

Took these pics yesterday and forgot to share em.

Grow Dots, No Dots, and Purple Heart trichome evals. GD and ND are gonna get another week, I think Purp is coming down on Monday.

Grow dots and no dots in no particular order. I think ND is first 4 and GD is the remainder.

purple heart:

I will be up-potting my very leggy seedlings from their rockwool starts and moving the Purple Heart clones into nursery bags. Probably give Twisted Helix her own pot, too. Can’t live in cubes forever (actually I hear they can, but I think 2” is too small for a good root mass)

I got a busy day today though, so it’ll have to happen tonight. :v:

8 Likes

Those are gorgeous buds there @Graysin! I can’t wait to grow out one of your Yeti Weddings!!!

2 Likes