Seeds in Rockwool

Ahaha it’s a struggle. The effort.
I thought plants were supposed to grow themselves,
This ain’t what I signed up for😂

2 Likes

Oh they do.

Those two got the same treatment. Rockwool and neglect.

I got this one from @JaneQP - it’s my unintentional gnat trap.

7 Likes

Ahaha they all have a purpose!

I’ve been lucky bug wise so far. Even the outdoor girl in the greenhouse, bugs have avoided it even though there’s aphids on my peppers. Killed a total of two aphids on the girl, and clipped one leaf with a leafminer in it.

… Almost more bugs in the indoor room. I find a giant centipede every week. I know they’re probably beneficial, eating roaches and such, but I’d be lying if I said they didn’t creep me the hell out😅

1 Like

I was pretty lucky til I rehabbed some house plants. Got gnats and never got rid of em. I have a bug fogger but I’m waiting til the big beauties are done flowering. I’ll be bud washing everything thoroughly anyway, but they’re too nice to risk.

3 Likes

Speaking of nice buds. @repins12

Widow’s Red Berry Cheesecake is down. Drying now.

8 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Gosh Gray I know that is not the MAC. Tangie OG?

But dang if it a gnat trap I need to clone more of them!

1 Like

It’s the Strawberry Cough. She’s undergone the stress test from hell - thriving despite her appearance. She’s had nothing but a skylight and a 12 watt household LED fueling her since she arrived. I’m going to be up-potting her and graduating her into the veg tent once my seeds have popped and I need to reclaim the propagation tray - that’s where the two Purple Heart clones are living atm and I will need it to make my seeds happy. So PH and Strawberry Cough will get rehomed and the other ladies in the veg tent will get much overdue haircuts too. It’s gonna be a busy Sunday morning.

1 Like

I will say she looks a lot different than her mommy. Don’t we all?

2 Likes

Haha, I don’t. I look almost exactly like my mom. Except my sister is a carbon copy - so we aren’t quite as alike as those two are!

I am optimistic that S.C. will shape up quite nicely when introduced to proper conditions. She’s been vibing so long I’m a little afraid what she’s gonna be like when I flower her out. :rofl:

1 Like

@Graysin I am afraid every day when I water the side yard!! It will be a real jungle in a month.

PS I look like my momma and so does my sister. One brother looked like my dad and my other looks like my grandfather.

2 Likes

No joke, growing up, several people (kids :roll_eyes: ) told me that I must be adopted since I didn’t look at all like my parents or sibling. Nowadays I understand that nature was merely expressing a unique and, dare I say, prized phenotype. :rofl:

6 Likes

:100: absolutely :v:

I was a little sh!t - people would always drop that whole “you’re unique, like a snowflake. No one snowflake is identical.” My response was, “oh great, I’m unique just like everyone else.” :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Feel better now?

4 Likes

Haha, yeah. I was a jerk before that movie came out but it certainly solidified my general teenage thought process. :joy: The book was more sardonic and less on-the-nose. Both great in their own right.

2 Likes

Agreed - both were very compelling and thought provoking.
Admittedly I’ve seen the movie way more times than I read the book, but I do have a copy of the book.I bought.
Crap! I’m gonna have to break it back out - both of them!
It takes almost as long to watch the movie as to read the book, it’s not War and Peace or Atlas Shrugged numbers by any stretch.
I read Atlas Shrugged TWICE then someone told me it was a “conservative” tome. And I was confused because I don’t really see todays conservatives rewarding Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent, which is what I got from John Galt or Dagney Taggert. Was that her name? I used to read a considerable amount so some of the characters get a little jumbled after a while! LOL!
That’s the one with the flying monkeys right? :laughing:

*Shit! Teenage? I wish I had been in my 20s when they came out! LOL! I was already moving into my 30s at that point but figured that out YEARS before then…

4 Likes

@Tylersays @Graysin

I am a voracious read but can never remember a title or author! Since the dog took over my reading chair I went to audio books. 53 books last year. Children of Blood and Bone, Call me by your Name, and Rosie Dunne were the only three that left an impact.

2 Likes

Time for Strain of the Month, too! Featuring @Fiz and perhaps one of her best looking plants (so far)! :grin:

As for me - I’ll try to remember to enter something next month.

3 Likes

Awww thanks! You’re the best!

Go team Claudette Goldburn!

3 Likes

Update from the flowering room;

@Alaska420 Grandmommy Purple has come down.
She was done, plus a bit

I also topped Garlic Punch, who was thrown on 12/12 to sex her and is now refusing to reveg again. :rofl: I figure the topping might do it.

Here’s her top, living in some Rockwool cubes to see if they root as well as the Twisted Helix did.

I didn’t take any additional pics - everyone was being drought tested :rofl:

6 Likes