Seeds in Rockwool

Update Yeti Weddings from yesterday.
Fimmed this one.

Here the topped one.

Both are Lunar babies.

9 Likes

Interesting the one you topped pumped the brakes on flowering :face_with_monocle:

I’m excited to be watching this grow.

2 Likes

Oh she will catch up and blow the fimmed one out probably. I did the two different just to see what happens. :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here are both and the big GL in background.

:v: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Beautiful. They were stretchers for you, too, huh?

2 Likes

They all look sweet NM pretty work Sir

4 Likes

They were certainly stretchers and really wide bodied… :v: :heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you sir… I will try to update more later… Been busy busy …

3 Likes

It’s that time, friends. I forgot about the deadline so I absolutely don’t have an entry but @Underthestairs @Borderryan22 @Carpenter are certainly in the running.

Just be sure to vote. :v:

8 Likes

Thanks for the plug Graysin! I love how awesome this competition has become. Many worthy entries

2 Likes

A while back I topped one of my vegging plants and stuck the cutting in a stack of rockwool cubes. I proceeded to essentially neglect it, doing nothing more than keeping the rockwool moist and leaving her under grow lights.

Today, she’s showin’ me the fattest roots I’ve ever seen on a clone.

I’ll try and take a moment this evening to update the rest of the room. Trench Coat came in at just over 2 ounces of bud. I have started trimming Mother of Dragons, still have Zkittlez and Red to go.

12 Likes

Dropping new seeds tonight. One each of these lovelies.

Will also be dropping one each from this pack:

So I should have 9 new fast-flowering babes to nurture. The ladies in the veg tent are gonna get cut up into clones, I believe.

13 Likes

Thank you… competition’s getting better and better… so many beautiful bud entries this month…

4 Likes

That clone is ready 4 w.e u throw its way

2 Likes

That’s the goal. Her mother is flowering rn and it’s a beauty.

1 Like

All your ladies are beauties man. Between you and @Growingforothers i think ya can supply ya whole state with clones now

5 Likes

I’m trying to make sure @SynysterChris knows that :rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @JaneQP now jave the best plig for clones lol

2 Likes

Damn!! That’s got some roots, you gonna uppot it and watch it explode?

2 Likes

Some day. I really need to stop being a masochist and actually repot my ladies to appropriately sized containers. That clone ended up that way because I was too lazy to be bothered with fresh coco. So I reused some rockwool cubes. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes