Seeds in Rockwool

That’s the universe making up for your mutant :rofl:

I’ll take it, universe. I’m so seriously impressed with my C99, I’m going to put her outside after harvest and hope to reveg her. Can you imagine how much I could get out of her if I can throw her outside to veg til September? :star_struck:

Anyway. If the other Fast versions are like her, and actually make it to me from Canada, I will be a happy camper.

1 Like

Here is the updated Weed Super Hero @Graysin

:v: :crazy_face: :green_heart: :heart: :green_heart: :heart:

10 Likes

:joy::rofl: very nice

3 Likes

Kinda fits in my opinion you always jump to help… So you are a Super Hero those were your words :upside_down_face: :v: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

:+1: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Then you have super Cyrus (meeasy)
simpsons-dab-weed-meme-400px

5 Likes

Looking good! How’s that levo? :joy::joy::joy:

The weed super hero we didn’t know we needed, but it’s okay, we know we need you now :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Damn brother the jungle is looking amazing

4 Likes

Hey now… I didn’t know how hungry she would be since she’s still flowering?? Lol

3 Likes

Honestly pretty great. I will say that the gummies I make with QWET-based tincture taste less weedy than the Levo ones, since there’s more plant matter in the Levo stuff that makes perfect sense. To be totally honest I suspect rather strongly that it’s entirely possible to just use concentrate inside the Levo reservoir too, it might just need longer at max infusion temp to dissolve and incorporate. Perhaps a finer mesh French press-style screen for the little trichome husks. I have still been getting bits of those in my infusions because I loaded up the last round with so much flower.

:joy::rofl::joy: I think y’all give me too much credit. I just sit back and kill plants so other people don’t have to make my mistakes.

Thanks, brother. It’s a great time to be had by all. I’m having to refill reservoirs way more often than I thought I would.

Excuses. :rofl:

I know I said I would check out C99 trichomes and report back, but I didn’t get the chance. In my moving around of stuff to water everyone who still isn’t on an autopot, I accidentally disconnected one of the autopot hoses. I noticed it about 2 minutes later when the opposite side of the room flooded. :man_facepalming:t3: So I spent my time before lights out mopping up water and being eternally grateful I installed all those extra shut off valves on the system.

4 Likes

I see why tps one cones handy sometimes

2 Likes

:rofl: yeah I tend to burn through everything faster than I expect. And yet I still have 8-10 pounds of Jack’s left anyway. With another 25# of everything on the way. :joy:

1 Like

Haha thats crazy

2 Likes

Cinderella 99 fast is fast
Waiting on amber - if someone sees it please shout. I don’t, but I’ve never been a good amber hunter.

Based on my assessment, she likely will be coming down by the end of of the week. The clear trichome shot is a low bud, and I very likely will be cutting her selectively. That means
Zkittlez and White Widow should be coming down too. I’m really hoping that WW got seeded. But honestly I think I’ll be revegging WW and C99 both. Tossing the Zkittlez carcass in the trash.

I’ll be rotating in whatever the three biggest are from my bottom tier of the veg tent. I’ve got six in there right now threatening to overtake the entire 4x3 footprint. I need to move someone out.

Debating chopping Lemon Tree too. She also seems fairly done with life.

8 Likes

You know I am obligated to say 2 weeks right? I saw no amber but you know how she fits into your plan… :v: :sunglasses: :green_heart: :heart:

2 Likes

If she were an indica, I’d be inclined to agree. :wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

@ZenMarie here’s my “journal” - it’s just a collection of my antics from the day I started growing, including all of my own bad advice and the results of what happened along the way. I started using autopots in December, so you can skip to around there to find the initial “huh these things are odd.” I added two more in January or February, and then added another 6 after that (about a month ago I think).

Convenience is my game - I have two full time jobs, which is why my journal is poorly maintained in general. I have two other experiment journals floating around, but I just started one a couple weeks ago and the other one was mostly just a testament to bad genetics.

4 Likes

Niiiice! Thank you for the tag. I thought I was busy, but I am no where near as busy as you have to be with 2 FT jobs. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This is me. My profile picture is a $600 houseplant that I killed within months. :sweat_smile:

Only the strong survive here.

Excuse my random outbursts as I read through your journal.

4 Likes