Seeds in Rockwool

Sad day. Both of my Ruby Juices are male.

Unfortunate but that’s okay. I’ve got a few more seeds - will try again.

6 Likes

:disappointed: that sucks

1 Like

Aww balls

1 Like

Yes a little sad day… :sob:
But Graysin takes it all in stride. :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Absolutely. Sad day but the men are in the garbage and 3 more Ruby Juices have been dropped. I’m still waiting for my Watermelon Cream Cake to sex but it’s feeling like bad odds.

Also my wife graduated today, she’s a proud holder of her Bachelors in English.

Ain’t nothin raining on that parade!

11 Likes

:heart_eyes: Congrats to you both, awesome! :+1:

4 Likes

Congratz to the better half!!

3 Likes

Congratulations! Hope y’all can have a good celebration this weekend! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! :champagne:

2 Likes

Yeah don’t let nothin’ rain on that parade 4sure. Congrats to both of you; it takes a team to do that and live together been there done that. :heart: :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats wife!

Unwelcome boys are a bummer.

1 Like

Congratulations you your wife!

2 Likes

Congratulations to Mrs Graysin god bless ya

2 Likes

Gray - give my congrats to the wife! Making it through 4 years of hard work is no small undertaking. Best to both of you!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for the congrats. My wife said thank you all, too. It’s funny that she’s not even on the forum but is still an active member by proxy. :sunglasses:

Last night I tied down my Hawaiian Wedding Cake for a nebula manifold. I think I will probably do the same to my Twisted Helix clone after I top her back - she’s … very large for a clone.

I, naturally, have been too distracted to take many photos of the grow, but I did snap this:

There Cinderella 99 looks like she’ll be done any day now.

Zkittlez is probably done. Honestly it’s bud structure just p!sses me off. I’m going to chop her down, dry her out, and run her through the TrimBag just to make sure I get any potential seeds out of her I can. Then the whole thing is going into everclear. F**k the idea of actually trimming this thing. This is an old photo, but here it is for an idea of how it’s growing. Pebbles. Weird AF.

White Widow may be nearing the finish line and a couple more are getting hefty enough that I need to break out the yo-yos tonight when the lights come on.

I’ve lost 2 Yeti Wedding so far via dropping them out of the solo cup (I’m clumsy, it’s a miracle any of them make it out of seedling stage) but the others are growing strong.

9 Likes

I got three little Yeti Wedding buttons sticking out of my Rapid Rooters going to put them in solo cups tonight right at the totality of the Lunar Eclipse… cause I’m crazy :crazy_face:

But you already know that… :v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Alaska420 i’m starting to get color on Gma Purps

Cindy is almost done. She smells good. Subtle compared to most of my plants, but still tasty.

And thank f***ing god. Watermelon Cream Cake appears female.

Here’s a survey of the land.

@Growingforothers your Chocolope is going bananas. She’s also incredibly hungry. You coulda warned me. She’s like a pale vampire compared to everyone else on the exact same res. :joy:

10 Likes

Absolutely killing it! Can’t wait to get back

2 Likes

Can’t wait for you to get back. I’ve got a Gma purple seed with your name on it waiting for August 1 to roll around. :v::100:

4 Likes

That Zkittlez does have some weird ass bud structure. The rest of your ladies are looking top notch

2 Likes