Seeds in Rockwool

that looks awesome!

lol now that i have noticed

2 Likes

Here’s the full load. I put all the 120-over 25 stuff together and kept all the 25 stuff on its own screen.

:joy::rofl: hard to not notice after you get used to hydro growth

6 Likes

Nice brother beautiful color :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you sir. I have no idea what it’ll smoke like but I bet it’ll be a great time.

3 Likes

Haha enjoy it 4 sure keep it away frommthe mother in law

2 Likes

Levo arrived
Immediately decarbed and infused some CBD. Ended up with accidentally weak oil. Lesson learned - weigh the bud. :joy::man_facepalming:t3::v:

8 Likes

One day when I have enough enough “extra” weed I want to try this process, maybe another grow or two lol

2 Likes

If you leave the strainer pod out and use the press screen instead it’ll show you to use way more product in it at once.

We also will run the same oil back through a couple times if we need.

It’s not a bad machine :blush:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your new toy!

4 Likes

Oh Yeah !!! :grinning: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face:

oh-yeah

Love that gif

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I passed it through 3 times. I think it was just not enough material to make it potent. :joy:

Thank you!

Oh yeah! :v::100::sunglasses:

2 Likes

You going to make a new journal just for your crazy levo things you attempt? Lol

2 Likes

We better get tagged in if that happens… Right Syndrix? :v: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Haha, nope! They’ll all go here too I’m sure. If I find some real successes I’ll add to @Caligurl ’s edibles journal probably.

4 Likes

Blackthumbbetty has a good kitchen thread too

5 Likes

That would be really coolio!!!

3 Likes

Okay y’all. I found the coolest random CBD stuff.

My sister can’t smoke THC right now and my personal CBD stash was much too low to sacrifice it to edibles. So I ordered 4 ounces of CBD shake from some vaguely sketchy website for not very much, figuring it was likely bottom of the barrel leaves and stems.

So it arrived today (only took 3 days - major points) - and looked like this:

After sifting it with a kitchen strainer, here’s the actual trim:

And the small bud that their machine must have decided was too small to be sale-able.

I’m damn impressed for the cost. Decarbing about half of it now to get infused into some oil. More gummies soon!

11 Likes

I need to get that for my grand niece. Going to save that pic.

2 Likes

Sad day. Both of my Ruby Juices are male.

Unfortunate but that’s okay. I’ve got a few more seeds - will try again.

7 Likes

:disappointed: that sucks

1 Like