Seeds in Rockwool

thats not a bad price at all!!

2 Likes

Absolutely. The plant was trying to grow up and around the light.

1 Like

Hope you grounded her and got her back in place. Graysin farm dont allow that behavior

2 Likes

Graysin farms don’t worry to much just fixes sh!t… :v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I moved her down to the floor of the tent so she has another 4’ to grow.

That’s the goal. Sometimes it doesn’t get fixed but even then, heck. Why worry? I got enough seeds to last a lifetime. One dead seedling is an opportunity to make a new Healthier one :v::joy:

6 Likes

Caught you here so wanted to let you know I got my package :joy: gonna germ one for the solo cup challenge tonight. Thanks a ton Graysin!:beers:

4 Likes

Amazing. It’s gonna be a wicked time.

Next person I need to grow one is @The_Cannabowlist but I don’t even know if he’s got room anymore for an autoflower :joy:

4 Likes

He may, looks like his grow is winding down. He was off the site for a bit but I saw him here this week.

1 Like

I got my mail call also @Graysin ! I already set up a seed swap with a guy that grows hot peppers! :rofl:

3 Likes

Trichome checks on Cinderella 99 and White Widow. I think WW has a good 2-3 weeks still perhaps, while Cindy is looking close to done.

Cindy:

Lemon Tree just for funsies:

And White Widow:

12 Likes

Community-Education

3 Likes

They grow up so fast :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Seriously. I’m surprised to see Lemon Tree’s trichomes that ready looking. Im inclined to just leave her alone til one of the others is done too, to see if she decides to stack another round of buds. I sorta don’t think so, though, she looks pretty “just let me die in peace.”

Also ended up dropping a couple seeds (10 to be exact). The wife requested the Harlequin - Midnight Express CBD is a similar strain that was a cross with Cannatonic, so I also germed that one in the event one of em doesn’t make it I have a nice CBD/relief strain either way. 2 George A. Bush because they’re regs and I’m in love with that plant - it has beautiful pinks and purples when in flower. Do-Si-Dos and the Sour Cherry Mids x 1978 Acapulco Gold for myself. Jack Herer, Purple Haze, and MK Ultra for the MIL. And lastly, “Green” because I want to be close to ready to flower her out when “Red” has finished. :man_facepalming:t3:

8 Likes

WOAH NICE …here we grow again!!! :stuck_out_tongue: …graysin talk me down lol im having so much anxiety from this soil grow attempt …i had a dream last night i opened my tent and they were just a pile of dirt and dead leaves…this is messin with my head! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great job they are looking beautiful sir

2 Likes

Incredible as always @Graysin . Love watching your madness :rofl::call_me_hand::beers:

2 Likes

@Graysin you have a levo?

I was thinking about getting a levo 2, looks like it would be easy to make a vape oil using it?

And oil for baking with?

1 Like

Technically its the levo 2 I’ll be getting. I was waffling between it and the Ardent. Ardent has better capacity but through some ingenuity I think I’ll be able to maximize the reservoir in the Levo 2.

Probably. I’m still undecided about vape oil. The first time I made cartridges I used propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin. The carts leaked and didn’t smoke very well. This time (today) I just made some using QWET wax and diligent, no fancy business. They look cleaner (dark green from the wax but thats it). My vape was dead so idk how it smokes yet. :joy:

Oil for baking, butter for baking or toast or grilled cheese, chocolate for dipped fruits, corn syrup, honey, agave nectar, coconut oil for beauty products, etc.

It’s very versatile even for non-bakers, but I am a baker so that was my first thought.

:joy::v: i appreciate it

Think of it like hydro for dummies. Just add water once every 3-5 days.

1 Like

Thanks, boss! :v:

The eagle has left with delays and all but you got the tracking

1 Like