Seeds in Rockwool

I know i doubt myself and kick myself when things dont go as expected in the garden :laughing:

3 Likes

And I thought I beat myself up :rofl:

5 Likes

Understand that. I don’t need anyone to criticize me because I guarantee you I can do it better. Haha

6 Likes

Call me the female version of a flagellant. I constantly beat myself up over every thought, word, and action.

8 Likes

Oooooh, I know that self-critic thing all too well. It can be paralyzing at times.

7 Likes

Thanks for the support, everyone.

I’ve had a busy couple of days, between making candy, hot cocoa bombs, bath bombs, more THC oil, and of course gummies to follow.

Harvested Perfect Circle and Mother of Dragons. MOD left, PC right.

Perfect Circle

Mother of Dragons

Matanuska is ready for trimming. I need to get organized tonight to get that done.

I took some pics of the ladies this morning, of course it was 20 minutes after lights out so it’s flash photography.

Tony:

Mango Smile (who did get one STS spray, yesterday)

And the rest of the autoflowers

Oh!! Also, it’s BOTM voting time!

I’m up against some gorgeous Blue Dreams and a very nice Super Skunk, so I’m not expecting a win by a long ways but it’s fun to have entered all the same.

So go vote!

13 Likes

ooooh, the Hot Cocoa Bombs look fantastic! Great idea! I have some of those molds… maybe I should do some for Xmas gifts :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Geez gray do you ever sleep? How do you do all this?

3 Likes

From about midnight to 7am daily. :joy::v:

4 Likes

How do you enter this again?

2 Likes

Every month, @AfgVet puts up a new thread under the Promotions category and you enter by posting a photo of an ILGM plant along with the order number the plant came from. She puts together the poll on a specified date before the end of the month and folks get a week to vote!

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Gonna keep an eye out. Is there a specific time the contest is every month or always different

3 Likes

Usually the thread is up by the first or second of every month and entries are open as soon as it’s up. Afg will post in the first post when entries close.

4 Likes

Oh ok perfect. I’ll be looking for January!

4 Likes

That’s sleepin in for me!

4 Likes

LOL @Borderryan22 !

I slept in until 8 AM. Unloaded the refrigerator/freezer and then get a call it won’t be in until Monday along with oven/range and dishwasher. Thank goodness outside is an icebox right now!

Holiday dinner this year are crockpot, instapot and microwave only items.

9 Likes

Add an Air Fryer and you got it covered

5 Likes

Shit half my day is over by then :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

Lady Gray you’re quickly becoming our resident CannaMartha Stewart. I think I like it :rofl:

9 Likes

Same here brother Gary!!

4 Likes