Seeds in Rockwool

:100: absolutely :v:

I was a little sh!t - people would always drop that whole “you’re unique, like a snowflake. No one snowflake is identical.” My response was, “oh great, I’m unique just like everyone else.” :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Feel better now?

3 Likes

Haha, yeah. I was a jerk before that movie came out but it certainly solidified my general teenage thought process. :joy: The book was more sardonic and less on-the-nose. Both great in their own right.

2 Likes

Agreed - both were very compelling and thought provoking.
Admittedly I’ve seen the movie way more times than I read the book, but I do have a copy of the book.I bought.
Crap! I’m gonna have to break it back out - both of them!
It takes almost as long to watch the movie as to read the book, it’s not War and Peace or Atlas Shrugged numbers by any stretch.
I read Atlas Shrugged TWICE then someone told me it was a “conservative” tome. And I was confused because I don’t really see todays conservatives rewarding Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent, which is what I got from John Galt or Dagney Taggert. Was that her name? I used to read a considerable amount so some of the characters get a little jumbled after a while! LOL!
That’s the one with the flying monkeys right? :laughing:

*Shit! Teenage? I wish I had been in my 20s when they came out! LOL! I was already moving into my 30s at that point but figured that out YEARS before then…

4 Likes

@Tylersays @Graysin

I am a voracious read but can never remember a title or author! Since the dog took over my reading chair I went to audio books. 53 books last year. Children of Blood and Bone, Call me by your Name, and Rosie Dunne were the only three that left an impact.

2 Likes

Time for Strain of the Month, too! Featuring @Fiz and perhaps one of her best looking plants (so far)! :grin:

As for me - I’ll try to remember to enter something next month.

3 Likes

Awww thanks! You’re the best!

Go team Claudette Goldburn!

3 Likes

Update from the flowering room;

@Alaska420 Grandmommy Purple has come down.
She was done, plus a bit

I also topped Garlic Punch, who was thrown on 12/12 to sex her and is now refusing to reveg again. :rofl: I figure the topping might do it.

Here’s her top, living in some Rockwool cubes to see if they root as well as the Twisted Helix did.

I didn’t take any additional pics - everyone was being drought tested :rofl:

5 Likes

I was adopted. I used to tell everyone, I was the governments, first test tube baby experiment, since my parents both worked for the government :wink:

4 Likes

I meant to update tonight but I got sprung with a couple emergency meetings tomorrow that involve starting my drive at 5am and more than likely starting my 3 hour journey back around 10pm (if I’m lucky and this goes smoothly). :man_facepalming: Gotta love it. Needless to say, my plants will be neglected instead while I get my ass in bed.

6 Likes

Safe travels brother!

2 Likes

Safety man b safe

1 Like

Safe travels, my friend :v:

1 Like

Thanks, everyone. Hittin’ the road but here’s the room via camera!

4 Likes

All 10 seedlings are up, and then some. :rofl::joy: I made it back a bit early, thankfully. Was able to rehydrate their rockwool. After I get a good sleep, I’ll get them into nursery bags of coco to grow up big and strong

7 Likes

Glad you got back safely…

2 Likes

Finally got my girls watered again. Here’s the morning update - lights had already gone out - I spent an extra 15 minutes after lights out just rehydrating everyone.

The veg tent:

The flowering room:

Some sweet bongs I got on auction from Special K Glass:

8 Likes

I watered everyone this morning. Have I showed you a picture of the white widow?

4 Likes

I’m gonna step out on a limb here and say… no mam… :grin:

3 Likes

Ok I’ll bite too. show the White Widow Ms Bunny

4 Likes