Seeds in Rockwool

Whatcha need to know?

1 Like

TYVM

lol everything :stuck_out_tongue: im gonna come find this other thread

Haha, I’ll tag you in the first trials. It has loads of info.

1 Like

Dont 4get aliens threat

1 Like

True dat. I’ll tag him into that one too :v:

2 Likes

@nodurxshn I’m a newer grower, but here’s a link to my current grow journal of my two plants using Grow Dots, which I’m really liking so far.

3 Likes

awesome TY …tryin to learn as much as i can so i appreciate ya tagin me. decided to do a soil run i mean its goin ok but this is way different from hydro which up until now is all i know

2 Likes

Soil is just slower. A little more forgiving of mistakes but also a bit longer of a recovery time when something does need fixing.

4 Likes

hey graysin i just dealt with something similar and it was from my fan blowing too hard…but looked identical to that

1 Like

LOL i swear the plant grows differently …the leaves feel different the plant looks so much different than what im used to seeing in hydro …even the color is different

1 Like

Yeah I’ve gotten pretty good at spotting wind burn these days. FJ used to get it all the time. :sweat_smile:

You’re just overthinking it. Differences are likely genetic. I have a mix of dirt and coco at the moment. My coco plants grow exactly like my hydro plants (for the most part) but the soil plants don’t - slow to grow, slow to respond, only perk is slow to dry out. As far as characteristics, no difference. I’ve flowered out Lemon Tree clones in all 3 mediums and seen no change across the board. Bigger plants from the non-soil. Can’t attest to yield, I just sacrificed the entire coco plant to bubble hash.

That’s LT passed thru the 120 micron screen. Gonna get even better from here.

6 Likes

Damn great sacrifice

3 Likes

that looks awesome!

lol now that i have noticed

2 Likes

Here’s the full load. I put all the 120-over 25 stuff together and kept all the 25 stuff on its own screen.

:joy::rofl: hard to not notice after you get used to hydro growth

5 Likes

Nice brother beautiful color :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you sir. I have no idea what it’ll smoke like but I bet it’ll be a great time.

3 Likes

Haha enjoy it 4 sure keep it away frommthe mother in law

2 Likes

Levo arrived
Immediately decarbed and infused some CBD. Ended up with accidentally weak oil. Lesson learned - weigh the bud. :joy::man_facepalming:t3::v:

8 Likes

One day when I have enough enough “extra” weed I want to try this process, maybe another grow or two lol

2 Likes

If you leave the strainer pod out and use the press screen instead it’ll show you to use way more product in it at once.

We also will run the same oil back through a couple times if we need.

It’s not a bad machine :blush:

2 Likes