Seeds in Rockwool

Really gorgeous great job my friend u keep killing it 4 real

2 Likes

I’m not as impressed with Grow Dots, but she’ll make a great bubble hash experiment. Now I just need @Nicky to give me a step-by-step walk through of how to do it and what micron bags I really want

Thank you! I appreciate it :partying_face: I’m excited for the Wedding Cake.

Thank you sir. I would not be this far without you and everyone else’s support along the way. :v::100:

4 Likes

Infused Rice Krispie treats coming up.

They’re CBD infused, but as long as these are tasty, next round may be thc.

6 Likes

The aftermath:

The pan:

Yum.

7 Likes

The gummies were amazing

4 Likes

That’s looking delicious

2 Likes

It is pleasantly good. I forgot they’re infused and absolutely ate one for breakfast. Thank god it isn’t THC this time around. :joy:

Boss Hogg x GDP came down today. She showed me boy parts and I just ain’t got time for that.

She was a beauty but ah well.

3 Likes

What a bummer. Too bad you don’t have any others… :rofl:

2 Likes

I know. I can’t believe I didn’t plan ahead. What was I thinking, only flowering one out at a time? :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Finally my Camera is where it’s supposed to be. :joy:

6 Likes

Looking fantastic

3 Likes

You get that trim bag yet :rofl:

2 Likes

You already know the answer :joy:

2 Likes

@Alaska420
Fine. It’s done you bully.

2 Likes

Nice! I recommend you let the nugs dry just enough to where you can bring the rh back up with fan leaves it’ll do 80-90% of the work for you

3 Likes

Perfect. I use a Cannabrush so my stuff is generally “a little overdry” when I trim. Betcha the trim bag will be about the same. Soft silicone and all that. :v:

Moving on to other items:

I know my stove top is gross. I was babysitting twin 3 year olds :joy:

7 Likes

I thought this before also just looking at pistils. Usually if she’s knocked up the pistils come out in big clusters like so. When normally it’s like 2 hairs or so per calyx a knocked up plant throws out a cluster like so I’ve noticed this with the plants I had that hermied or ended up having babies lol. Like my pink plasma pollen mess. I did end up with 4 strains mixed with pink plasma tho lol. 2 pouches ended up getting left on the dresser in the light and somehow must have got moisture in them because they all molded so I threw them out lol. Star plasma and pink plasma both mixed with pink plasma make pollen and there was a spit ton of seeds from both. The 2 kinds that were fine one had like 10 seeds and the other like 50 dark plasma and dark Yoda. I can’t wait for the gg they stanky

2 Likes

Yeah, thankfully I remember the pistils starting to throw like that about a week ago, so that lowest (open ish looking) flower must have been the original offender.

I’m not really on the watch for signs of pregnancy, I have a couple plants I’ve shaken the wedding cake pollen onto quite intentionally. If everyone ends up knocked up, I won’t be shocked at all. Not disappointed.

I’m just going to need to pay extra attention while trimming to keep the seeds separated.

2 Likes

I forgot to adjust my timers for Daylight Savings. :grimacing::woozy_face: so lights are still out.

I gotta get Ruby Juice and Watermelon Cream Cake into the veg tent. I put a blurple up in the bottom of the tent to germ these guys. Someone has a theory that blue light helps increase chances of females - so we’re running a blurple gifted to me kindly by @JaneQP to test the theory.

3 Likes

Put some kind of plastic or something under each one for if they drop seeds some seeds will finish faster or the pods end up brushing against another bud and break seeds loose this way u can minimize the I don’t know pile of seeds from the floor lol. Make them an outside grow and just try and figure out from smells of which is which when they grow

2 Likes