Seeds germinated but 2 died and one is not doing so well

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I planted my first six seeds about 3 weeks ago. Out of those six… They all germinated but 2 died and one is not doing so well. Two are thriving. All grown same way same soil, same light, same place. I will attach a photo of the two healthy ones and one sick one. The other two have met their maker.

Just looking at the pic, the soil looks to be pretty wet. And the way the two are leaning they are getting their sun through a window.
That’s fine for house plants but not for mj.
Seedling will dampening off if the soil is too moist. And with the tiny stems that come from no air movement And Low Light they have no chance.
Please download the grow bible, and study the guides for important info available.

6 Likes

Over watering and insufficient light. I agree with @Nug-bug.

If you join the forum we would be better able to help you. More information is necessary to solve your problem.

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Had u just watered them when u took the pic? If u were overwatering odds r those peat pots would have fallen apart by now. The 2 that are doing well need out of them that’s for sure.

Did u dome them? Some seedlings don’t seem to care others need it. Also u say same soil but what is it? Again some strong seeds can handle going right into hotter soil while others that may not b as strong will dampen off.