Seeds from stressed plant

Last grow I had a timer malfunction that turned my lights on while plants were in dark cycle. Needless to say my plants became loaded with seeds. I never saw any nanas or anything that looked abnormal. My question is are these seeds feminized and usable

Feminized, depends and usable again depends on how long they were on the plant, seeds take 3-6 weeks to form and mature

They were on there 3 wks or better they do look like any other seed iv’e used

Try some out :+1:

Whats your opinion

They were at the start of maturation 50/50 they work

Need some? There Gold Leaf

No and with all do respect please dont advertise please I know asking isn’t advertising but later goes down that road

Do you think there worth trying

If the seeds look mature, hard somewhat dark shell with the almost leopard like spots and veins, they are probably viable.

~MacG

@MacGyverStoner answered that perfect exactly what I was going to say

Will they be Hermi

Depends on plant it was Feminized maybe some will maybe some won’t be, was it selfed or cross pollinated

Had a monster crop hermie on me, only had about 12 - 15 seeds total… popped two a while back and both are female. Not sure what that means for the remainder but they look good thus far.

It happened when I had the timer malfunctioned

I agree, if you take care to try and not stress them, you should be able to get good buds out of them. In my experience with goldleaf, it has a tendency to late hermi and self pollinate, this does mean feminized. Maybe try harvesting a bit sooner, keep an eye on the pistils and trichomes.

~MacG

Doesn’t answer my question, was it cross pollinated or selfed. Being selfed it was bred by itself using no other plant cross pollinated you use another plant ie; male or stressed female

What the difference between selfed or crossed polinated

Answered above we were typing same time

Maybe to be a little more clear, selfed is explained in my above statement, [quote=“MacGyverStoner, post:16, topic:8887”]
In my experience with goldleaf, it has a tendency to late hermi and self pollinate, this does mean feminized.
[/quote]
And as Majik stated, if it was pollinated by a male plant, which I assume you didn’t have any male plants around and so this is unlikely, but regular pollination from a male plant to a female plant means the offspring seed has about a 50-50 chance of being male or female.

~MacG